Fab Five (Shoes they wore??)

I'm not one to be a hater but.....F U
eek.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DuvalBerman214

bilde

What shoes does Ray Jackson and Jimmy King have on in this pic????

Black/Silver Air Max Uptempo 2 (the shoe that just retroed and sold terribly).

Man, I'm STILL mad I got rid of my White/Navy/Maize Maestro I's. My friend begged me to let him wear them, so I did with one condition...don'twear them to hoop in. What did he do? Wore them to practice and brought them back with a GIANT black scuff down the front side of the shoe. He ended upbeing made to buy them from me on that one. Still doesn't get me another pair.
mad.gif
Why Nike decided to retro the II's and not the O.G.'s, I'll never know. I'd guess that the terrible sales of the II's aregoing to end up killing any possibility of the I's coming back.

Peace,
J

I agree that the Maestro I's are not very durable. I remember back in the day my entire team had them and everyone ended up returning them because ofdiffernet defects. Mainly sole problems I think. As far as look wise though, I dont think there was anything even close. Everyone in the NCAA tourney waswearing them. Yes nike did a serious diservice not retroing the Maestro I's first. It's a no brainer that the II's would fail. The II's wereway less popular than the I's back in the day.

Yeah, Duval, thats not my pic on page 2 - just found it on my PC archives. I only have Force Maxs - I never owned Huarache Flights or MI shorts!

Back
Top Bottom