Fabolous Announces The Soul Tape 3: Release Date Christmas Day at 12:25

2nd straight year Fab makes by far the best project outta NY (Not counting Ghostface and Nas's last albums, different league). Love this tape.

Sacrifices :pimp:

Playa :pimp:

The Get Back :pimp:

Young OG :pimp:

I like how he took one of the best parts of Yeezus and made it a full song.:lol:

Last edited:
This **** is weak and I dont even know if I want to say it was rushed. Its just weak compared to the others.

Fab & Jeezy joint is tough as hell. I knew it might be heat once I saw that Vinylz was involved in the production.

I liked it, but I'm gonna have to listen to it in the car to really listen to it.

But on a side note, I was waiting for somebody to sample the sample that 'Ye used in "On Sight." So "Young OG" was a nice surprise.

Damn fab already talking about having you look like Adrien Bronner in the ropes

Happened last week or what?

These beats is hard tho

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Cuffing Season.

This is the best collection of beats out of the Soul Tape series.

Forgot about this...

Would have been good to have it to listen at work today.

Will d/l when I get out of work and list

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Cuffing Season.

The beat on Foreigners 
sick.gif
smokin.gif

Loving his flow on Sacrifices. Deleted Playa instantly. Not gonna ruin one of my favorite BIG songs.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Cuffing Season.

The beat on Foreigners 
sick.gif
smokin.gif
When that started it took me back. I was like "Is this Fat Joes My Lifestyle??" and sure enough it was. This and the Dead Presidents switch up were really nice, and now that I think about it, so was the Rihanna Diamonds from Soul Tape 2. He should do a whole tape filled of those.

Currently listening will reply back Ina few.

Merry Christmas
not one track got skipped for me ran it back a few times as well. I put most of my homies on asap after i heard it. 

LOSO DONT DISAPPOINT ON MIXTAPES

Last edited:
Tape was Dope… That Foreigners joint with the "Life My Lifestlye" sample was dope..Coulda did without #YellRap but dope.. Cuffing Season Pretty Much Describes 90% of Social Media Girls
laugh.gif
.. That Chipotle Thing True Tho 
roll.gif
… Situationships had too many feels SMH..

That cuffing season holds so much truth. Like others, situationships brought on the feels wave.

Even though its like four months late, I appreciate the response to Kendrick.

Back
Top Bottom