* FABOLOUS JERSEY APPRECIATION THREAD!!!! Vol. Will Smith, Al Bundy, Bobb Boucher and AC Slater...

These are jerseys are :smokin :x :smokin :x :smokin

I would definitely buy the Mud Dogs or Bayside jersey. They look custom made, I've seen some replicas for sale before in the past and they didn't look this good. Curious to see what other jerseys he comes with over the next few weeks. Above the Rim, Semi-Pro, Varsity Blues, He Got Game, Any Given Sunday and so on....

View media item 1548801View media item 1548800View media item 1548802View media item 1548803View media item 1548804View media item 1548805View media item 1548806

Last edited:
Can't eem lie them joints nice. Fab couldn't wait for the jersey trend to come back in

Came in to hate, but I can't do it....

I'd never rock, but those are tight :pimp:

Let's see him rock a Deering Academy #34, doe. :lol:

That Polk High 
pimp.gif

An authentic jersey cost less than $2 to make. These aren't officially licensed authentic jerseys. Someone is straight up customizing them, just like Fabolous had someone do for him. All the reviews are great on the link I posted.

xn8bw8.jpg

Last edited:
An authentic jersey cost less than $2 to make. These aren't officially licensed authentic jerseys. Someone is straight up customizing them, just like Fabolous had someone do for him. All the reviews are great on the link I posted.
I know man. Crazy how indoctrination works, that I think an item that costs two dollars to make should be sold for hundreds

Copped a shuttlesworth for $40, will post review when it comes in.

Back
Top Bottom