Fabolous - Young OG Project - Dec 25- NEW TRACK BALL DROP

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/fabolous-announces-friday-night-freestyles-mixtape-news.15535.html

640x640.jpeg.cf4bc822f4b948d98ce2b80c17e0d4dc.large

I'm actually hyped to sit and listen to this. I only heard two songs so far and then I stopped and wanted to wait and hear the full project.

I'm actually hyped to sit and listen to this. I only heard two songs so far and then I stopped and wanted to wait and hear the full project.

Pretty much the same. Only listened to Been Around The World, the Jadakiss beat, and Quiet storm. Just from those tracks alone, this is the best Fabolous has sounded in awhile.

This tape here :x :x :x :x will be playing daily for the next few months. Fab just spitting, no BS or radio ****.

I always thought Fab was a Jay guy, he had mad NaS joints on here. I was surprised.

Cavs/Love references, ODB catch line :smokin

Glad I waited to hear any of these freestyles. This tape is dope. **** sounds like something from 2002. :pimp:

I feel like I should be wearing a swingman jersey and some all white AF1's. :pimp:

Last edited:
Found the weakest Stack verse to throw on there... :stoneface:

Jada's verse(and recent "freestyles" in general) kinda stinks

Tape is cool tho

Cain :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Son!! Yoooooo my man def repped nas hard on this! I feel like there will be a song with both of them in the near future

this been getting played in the whip while just cruising taking blunt rides with the homies

this BUMPS in the whip for real. Budden Verse 
nthat.gif
eek.gif

Just glad to hear some decent Fab again, and def glad to hear clue screaming on anything lol. i miss them old Clue days

Back
Top Bottom