Fabolous - Young OG Project - Dec 25- NEW TRACK BALL DROP

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What a dumb *** post. I'm easily one of the biggest Fab fans on NT. I buy all his albums and make excuses for some of his duds. This **** is easily his worst project. It's straight up some middle school music. I deleted this album after two spins and only kept "Rap & Sex" Fab got so much potential and could make some great music but he's trying to sell and get attention on social media.

It's legit been 5 years since his last album dropped and this is what he chose to follow up with after Loso's Way.

Fab def was trying to sell he should've just gave us another soul tape

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What a dumb *** post. I'm easily one of the biggest Fab fans on NT. I buy all his albums and make excuses for some of his duds. This **** is easily his worst project. It's straight up some middle school music. I deleted this album after two spins and only kept "Rap & Sex" Fab got so much potential and could make some great music but he's trying to sell and get attention on social media.

I agree with the social media comment u made and his worst project is better than alot of these dudes best project...kinda lost me on the first sentence u typed bcuz u didnt quote who had the "dumb *** post"...

I agree with the social media comment u made and his worst project is better than alot of these dudes best project...kinda lost me on the first sentence u typed bcuz u didnt quote who had the "dumb *** post"...
Fabs worst project is not better than alot of dudes best projects. Fab is not that good. It's not 2008 anymore. Son is washed up to the max.

Fabs worst project is not better than alot of dudes best projects. Fab is not that good. It's not 2008 anymore. Son is washed up to the max.

Lmao i was exxagerating wit that 1 but he is better than almost 100% of these new non lyrical dudes out here like Young Thug, Tyga etc, them type dudes...he even be sounding better than them when using their styles tho

Lmao i was exxagerating wit that 1 but he is better than almost 100% of these new non lyrical dudes out here like Young Thug, Tyga etc, them type dudes...he even be sounding better than them when using their styles tho

Stop it, hes a better mc but he doesnt make better music "using their styles"

We witnessed this "when i feel like it" flopped

This was only a year ago so dude still has it.

If only the Soul Tapes were albums :smh:

I know it would be hell clearing those samples.

This is yall fans when yall play a new Fab tape
roll.gif
 Perfection on how I act when his tape drop

Fab sucks. He has a few hot mixtape songs and stuff but haven't listened to him since ghetto fab

Him, Juelz, Budden, and Jada should make a super group called the underachievers.

Replace Jada with Banks and you may really be onto something.
Yea, that would make more sense.  Banks really had everything set up perfectly to be a huge megastar, dude just didn't seem to care about that.

Jada is still an underachiever to me because like Fab, he never had that career defining classic.  Plus, for a guy that claims top 5 dead or alive, he just doesn't back it up.

Aside from making bad music, social media (instagram mostly) has really made me dislike Fab.

Anyone else feel the same way?  It's like the transparency has really let me see how lame a lot of these dudes are.

Aside from making bad music, social media (instagram mostly) has really made me dislike Fab.

Anyone else feel the same way?  It's like the transparency has really let me see how lame a lot of these dudes are.

Any dude in his mid to late 30s whos heavily involved with social media is lame period

Ye & jay aint on that sucka ****

Fab isn't lame at all and Street Fam definitely isn't.

His social media shoed he has a personality that he doesn't display in his music. Even though he fell back after Ray J caught feelings.

Now the Young OG gimmick he's doing is corny, but Fab and Paul are official. There's a reason Fab doesn't get involved in all the beef stuff all these other rappers do.

Last edited:
just came in here to confirm why i don't listen to fab anymore.

a few people came into the record store where I work to kop his new project...but yeah.

I gotta check out fab. Instagram now

Me too lol. Only rapper I follow on instagram is Currensy. Everyone else posts typical over the top street rapper stuff smh. Also everyone around my way playing this mixtape...I was in my friend car listening to it and its not my type of stuff. Aint listen to Fab since Soul Tape 1

Take back what I said about John Jackson being washed. This joint is wayyyy better than "Loso's Way". Joint is crazy. :pimp:

I recommend yall to get this project. He goes off on "Gone for the Winter" and the outro. This may be the return of Fab.

Back
Top Bottom