FACEBOOK IS DYING...

Who agrees? is facebook dying?

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
roll.gif
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

fb is more popular than ever. however it is lame and i only keep in touch with like 5 ppl on it. 

there is way to much spam and applications where people send you crap you dont want.... the peek was a while ago IMO and the lifespan is going to be less then myspace IMO

Originally Posted by nightruans

there is way to much spam and applications where people send you crap you dont want.... the peek was a while ago IMO and the lifespan is going to be less then myspace IMO

Facebook willl last longer because it caters to a more mature audience, not just trendy teens..

I seen a girl blow 4 hours easy on Facebook

GODDAMN

when she signed on I thought someone was popping popcorn

pop pop pop poppity pop pop pop pop

she was chatting with at least 10 people on facebook chat

its been dead to me for a while. i dont even respond to people when they write on my wall, like whats the point? you have my cell phone number which is a lot easier to respond to then typing some bs on fb.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Facebook willl last longer because it caters to a more mature audience, not just trendy teens..

this

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I think the mature audience is starting to fade out and the trendy teens are starting to over take it.

I used to check it like once a day (iphone app) now everytime I do its like this person built a farm....this person needs help with their cafe.  You have been invited to *insert name of pointless not funny group name*

Facebook also give people way too much ability to stalk.  Just by having an account you go out people take pictures next thing you know your in them and drama is heading your way.  Misses 2004 when people would actually conversate face to face

Before it was only open to people who had valid college e- mail addresses. Now facebook has kids who aint even graduate HS and the MySpace invasion. That's why its been dead

I liked it better when it was just for colleges... when high schoolers get on, family members, and every inbox message is for some party not even in your town from some guy/girl you don't even know its time to keep it moving...

I remember when every inbox message was a girl saying that she'd seen me on campus or something and wanted to know what was up for the weekend... its a shame....

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by seniosoul

GODDAMN

frown.gif
nobody ever IMs me anymore except chicks I dont wanna talk to and RPJgator..

Its sad to say but Facebook was secretly considered a lifetool of mine for the last couple years.

FLOCKA

GODDAMN

frown.gif
nobody ever IMs me anymore except chicks I dont wanna talk to and RPJgator..

Its sad to say but Facebook was secretly considered a lifetool of mine for the last couple years.

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Before it was only open to people who had valid college e- mail addresses. Now facebook has kids who aint even graduate HS and the MySpace invasion. That's why its been dead

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I liked it better when it was just for colleges...

GODDAMN

sick.gif

It will prevail for ages a means to keep in touch with people. Any of the other fads on it (Quizzes, farmville) will slowly die off
pimp.gif

GODDAMN

LMAO

I just hate all the extra crap. The horroscoped. The page/group/event invites. The "people you may know."
I hate that they changed the privacy settings. Some of the new things are nice, but I don't like hey they got rid of being able to completely hide your friends or hide the "_ commented on _ wall" and so on.

It's just way too cluttered now. I'll admit, I've had my facebok account since like sophomore year of high school, but didn't start using it as much until later on.

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

FB is as strong as ever right now.
this.

and da AIM X Facebook chat collab has it so i don't even gotta log on to talk to whoever i wanna talk to...
pimp.gif

i still got da myspace in effect though, its impossible to holla @ random skeeos on facebook so myspace/localz will exist for this reason.

Back
Top Bottom