Facial Hair.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

^^No.....I don't.

roll.gif
asking for overshare FTL

i have a thin mustache and hair on my chin and long thin side burns... my goal is to get a goatee and to get my sideburns to reach my chin hair

If your goal is to get a goatee, you might as well give up now.

Goatees are wack.

(*waits for the hate from the dudes who can only grow a goatee)

Originally Posted by oo206oo

If your goal is to get a goatee, you might as well give up now.

Goatees are wack.

(*waits for the hate from the dudes who can only grow a goatee)
mad.gif

i got a goatee with the stache....my mustache doesnt connect though
grin.gif

this thread reminds me i need to shave...i been lookin sloppy over thanksgiving break....and i dont care
laugh.gif

Right now I just got "dirt" on my face trying to see how far this can go from now until May #@*.

I know what's about to happen.....

i love my facial hair, haven't clean shaved on years, just trim it down and line it up, my face seems too fat/wide without the hair
but lately, i accidentally cut one side of my beard down, alot so i've been rocking a fat $@@ chin strap with the hair growing back on top of it, madgrimey

Im wolfin BAD right now. No kinda shape jus hair everywhere. I wanna take a pic like this before i cut it tho lol.

I got the full beard with a slightly trimmed neck and sides
People always say I look bad without the beard
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Scruffy Style

Young face

Normal look
n72405725_31388212_9219.jpg

I would feel like a smash hole without a beard.

Man this whole time I thought that was ghostface in ur avy. I never cared to take more than I quick glimpse I just assumed it was him.

I am the same as far as feeling naked withot my beard. I just cut it down for the first time since I was like 13 because I missed up trying to trim it, but Istill left some scragglies, kind of like TI has and I still got the military mustache and/or goatee. It'll be back to 3/4inch length in no time though.I've always had a beard though with all kind of configurations, chinstraps, chinstraps and mustache, chinstraps and goatee long beard, no sideburns goatee,but no sideburns-pointy beard-thin mustache is my most common

I'm sloppy now though because I'm letting my sideburn grow fully in from the top because where the barbers always taper it at like that to a point, issloppy since it grows back so fast so I'm going to have them stop tapering it and just leave it like white people do and have them cut them off sqaure orlike Barrack/DHoward where it's like that but then tapered cutting from the back since that'd be easier to maintain

I haven't shaved in a long *%+ time, neck or nothing. Im letting it all grow out.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

n651740048_2079419_2600.jpg

Pics from yesterday. My love lockdown beard
Pubes. No hate though, just stating my mind.

I can't get the full beard either, but i'm asian.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Pubes. No hate though, just stating my mind.

I can't get the full beard either, but i'm asian.
laugh.gif
my mom says the same thing. I just grew out the hair onmy chin longer than my beard. I rocked a chin strap for a year straight but I accidently nicked it a 3 months back. So I shaved everything but my chin. Did thesame thing last month so I shaved everything but my chin again. Normally it doesn't look as bad but w/e NO Shave November

i have to keep mine clean shaved for work, they only allow a stache.....so on the weekends i rock the rough look

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

From what I hear when i keep it trimmed girls love it but i get lazy and get my grizzly on and some girls still like it but some girls just give me the gas face

I like the grizzly, dirty,straight off the street begging for change look.
Don't know why, just do.
I love it actually.

Whatever 206 has, I love.
happy.gif

6:03

im going for that
grin.gif

i really hate chinstraps and goatees and little rapist moustaches....

i dont know what to name the style that i like.... its like a chin strap but thicker. idk

Its winter so I'm working on my Rossss, only problem is it always begins to itch like crazy when I get to a certain point.

Back
Top Bottom