#fact# Florida>>>>>>>>>Georgia

laugh.gif
@ "the history of southern rap" and the first name you put onthere is Khaled

The only legitimate thing I'll give you is T-pain (because he did make everyone get on auto-tune) and 2-Live Crew (because of the impact they had onHip-Hop, legally).

the first words of the post clearly state "running #**%"
rakim>jay>nas >>>>the south................im talking about running #**%

and who is anyone to tell me whats good music?
flow+lyrics+beat selection+execution and melody=good music

is u2 nice with word play????????????

You're a dense one.

Outkast alone has sold more than all of those dudes put together. Factor in TI, Luda, Jeezy, etc. and it's not even close.

Florida's hip-hop scene is extra wack.

I'm from the the Bestcoast so excuse my ignorance but **% does khaled run? Why is he even famous? Why does he have anything more than $10 in his pocket.

I'm not hating but I can't even name one beat he made, what has he done?

And T.I.P is king of the south so that makes ATL the capital. Plus Andre 3000, Luda and Jeezy come on.

This is the same guy that made a thread claiming that the one song Smiles and Southstar that got a few spins was a classic. Your taste in music has beensuspect sense then

3 stacks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the whole state of florida and they bum *%# rappers

gucci>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>plies

the best rapper you got is a guy with a mr.burns hairline (flo rida)

and with that said

I see you switched up the thread title.
laugh.gif

Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik, Aquemini, ATLiens, Stankonia, Speakerboxx:The Love Below, We Ready: I Declare War, Face-Off, Universal Soldier, Against TheGrain, Back for the First Time, Word of Mouf, I'm Serious, Trap Muzik, Urban Legend, KING, Thug Motivation 101, The Recession, Kings of Crunk, Crunk Juice,United States of Atlanta, Best Thang Smokin, All Gucci, Dro, OJ, and Yung LA mixtapes

>>>>

FL

Wait, did this dude really say Plies is "crushing" DMX's pace in the 90's?
laugh.gif
how old are you son? X was the biggest rapper in the world in'98, Plies is a %#%!!!$ sidenote in the watered down hip-hop game of 2009.

Originally Posted by YoutubeME

the first words of the post clearly state "running #**%"
rakim>jay>nas >>>>the south................im talking about running #**%

and who is anyone to tell me whats good music?
flow+lyrics+beat selection+execution and melody=good music

is u2 nice with word play????????????

who the *!+* from florida has flow lyrics beat selection execution and melody in one package. *!+* it ill give u beat selection. Florida has hot beats wellisnt that swell. They dont run nothin....the guy who is seen as the mayor of miami is a C.O turned gangster rapper? on top of dat Confessions byUsher>T-Pain entire catalog

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

Wait, did this dude really say Plies is "crushing" DMX's pace in the 90's?
laugh.gif
how old are you son
? X was the biggest rapper in the world in '98, Plies is a $%*%%%% sidenote in the watered down hip-hop game of 2009.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

FL is the future.

That is all.

[color= rgb(255, 204, 255)]yeah you got ace hood dropping a new album..it will be double mur[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 255)]trick daddy reminds me of an old senile grandpa[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 255)]flo rida is a ganster but he's pop and plus his hairline look like the state of florida[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 255)]T-pain will be played out like teddy pendergrass soon[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 255)]plies........[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 255)]brisco will never drop[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 255)]Dj khalid is stuck in the ATL's own Dj drama shadow[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 255)]yall are done dunny ok[/color]

Originally Posted by YoutubeME

in terms of just running #!!* , whe been doing it the most consistent

dj khaled

2 live crew-enough said

Smitty-pen game helped diddy+bad boy

Trick daddy- if you from the ages of 18-30 trick raised you.... you dont know Na'n n' ,thug holiday , trick love the kids , shut up,sugar ft cee lo, in the wind,take it to the house,im a thug , lets go.....and round here

Rick ross- herb and c.o but the hits speak for themselves

Plies- CRUSHING dmx's pace in the 90's , throwing out 50 stacks in concerts an album every 9 months

Pitbull- number one song in the country and many more club joints

Ace hood-the only person besides drake from da freshmans making noise

T-pain- how many rappers has he helped??????

Lil wayne(yes we claiming him , you saw what his buzz was like as anew orleon hot boy.....if we aint save him he woulda gon da route of turk juvenile and bg....he got with khaled and nuff said

smilez and southstar- lmao a hit is a hit

Flo-rida- 3 years 5 top 10 hits and 2 number 1's

brisco- yung mula baby

Jt money- classic

Trina- the baddest !%@** lol

Grind mode- favorite song of 2008 , one the most chill songs ever , im so high

2 pistols
Son, Wayne is from New Orleans. His first big "commerical" hit, Fireman... well that video was being shot the day before Katrina, theday of Katrina, and the week following. Cash Money had decided to put the $$$ behind him before the move to Miami.

You said some DUMB stuff... but claiming Wayne.... Hell... go claim Fat Joe... ya'll can have him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

FL is the future.

That is all.

[color= rgb(255, 204, 255)]yeah you got ace hood dropping a new album..it will be double mur[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 255)]trick daddy reminds me of an old senile grandpa[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 255)]flo rida is a ganster but he's pop and plus his hairline look like the state of florida[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 255)]T-pain will be played out like teddy pendergrass soon[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 255)]Dj khalid is stuck in the ATL's own Dj drama shadow[/color]

Who said anything about them %!$*!#?
laugh.gif
I said FUTURE for a reason..meaning future generations...not the artists out now

Hey_

I'm a resident of FL.

However, Outkast alone is > than FL.

I'm sorry.

'Tis true.

Julius F. Wrek

FL is the future.

That is all.

Who said anything about them %!$*!#?
laugh.gif
I said FUTURE for a reason..meaning future generations...not the artists out now
ohhhhhhhhhh

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

DallasSneakerHead08 wrote:
Florida <<<<<<<<<<< ATL....
*Fixed*

the whole state of florida needa to tightin up on they lyrics....
eyes.gif
Sum of dem thangs b wack...
eyes.gif

Only FL rapper i vibe to tha most is Ross..

[color= rgb(255, 204, 255)]shut yo %!! up guerrila[/color]

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

DallasSneakerHead08 wrote:
Florida <<<<<<<<<<< ATL....
*Fixed*

the whole state of florida needa to tightin up on they lyrics....
eyes.gif
Sum of dem thangs b wack...
eyes.gif

Only FL rapper i vibe to tha most is Ross..
[color= rgb(255, 204, 255)]shut yo %!! up guerrila[/color]

at what point did Atl have things on lock 01-02. just admit it we da future. ever since wayne started drinking from our swag water and pushed amillie a week this has been da spot

Son why do you keep claiming Wayne?
laugh.gif

He is NOT from Florida. I don't hear an ounce of Florida in Wayne.
Stop it.

Back
Top Bottom