Fact: If all the makeup in the world was gone,every girl would shut the heck up!

If you sir,have not realized the beautiful girls in the world,all the mean ex's,the girl you hate,the girl you love,all the baby mothers you have,
the badang ada dang a da dang honey's you see.

Why so scared to come up to the girl of your dreams,the girl you crush on,the one catches the unrequited love spell on you.....

To all you shy kids don't worry about being scared and coming up to a chick,likely she be wearing that cosmetic shed all over the face making herself think
she better than you.......teasing you to get her.

All these girl problems,and babies & NT men crying and for what......the girl is cuter than you or she ugly than you?????

Anyways,I'll still get at a chick who catches my eye BUT if she argues//scream at you for dumb reasons......remember her
sick.gif
underneath.

stonefacing me because your girl is ugly without makeup huh......

Copyright infringment of this knowledge of the contributor is illegal to the power.Copyright@2008 All Rights Reserve

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. ehh 4/5 chicks I went out with DIDN'T WEAR MAKE UP.. the one that did wear it deadedthat +$%% while we were going out.. I expressed my hatred to her about make up.. and yeah, she didn't wear it (still was pretty as hell without it[/color]
devil.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]).[/color]

my shorty wears make up..but she looks better w/ out it.. i tell her this, but she doesnt care.. the ##%% you gon do
tired.gif

some girls look fine without make up.

some look horrible without it so iono...

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. ehh 4/5 chicks I went out with DIDN'T WEAR MAKE UP.. the one that did wear it deaded that +$%% while we were going out.. I expressed my hatred to her about make up.. and yeah, she didn't wear it (still was pretty as hell without it[/color]
devil.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]).[/color]

Wait? You killed that woman?
nerd.gif

If that happened, the ones that dont need make up would act like thier @%$ dont stink.

Hate when some girls come out all hyped cuz they just purchased Homer's new invention thinking they're cute

m73sxw.jpg

Not all females wear make-up tho..
But I know most of them celebrities would probably wont be celebrities anymore if make up was to disappear

But CarmineJordan, I don't think this post is going to give NT'ers the guts to just walk right up to their crush and spit game...
Knowing that some girls aren't as pretty as the makeup makes them look shouldn't be much of a confidence booster for guys.

People are afraid of rejection...just because the girl may not be as pretty underneath the make up, doesn't help the fact that they just got shot down.

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

Originally Posted by u ttocs

make up does just as much for guys as it does for girls

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
are you saying this from experience
No. I'm saying gilrs wearing make up is a benefit to guys. It makes 6's look like 8's.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

But CarmineJordan, I don't think this post is going to give NT'ers the guts to just walk right up to their crush and spit game...
Knowing that some girls aren't as pretty as the makeup makes them look shouldn't be much of a confidence booster for guys.

People are afraid of rejection...just because the girl may not be as pretty underneath the make up, doesn't help the fact that they just got shot down.
confused01.gif
makes me wonder about you ......are you
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
?

How about pictures of yourself, IF you don't mind to prove us guys your opinion is soild.......

Lol
laugh.gif
Don't worry about me carmine. I don't think my boyfriend(who does lurk on the reg) would like to come on here and see my face posted up.

I don't wear makeup, other then lip gloss...makeup clogs your pores..clogged pores= mad acne.
That's why my skin is clear and smooth...and my sister's is not...

Back
Top Bottom