Fake Check - Nike Lebron 9 South Beach Elite

I had some awesome feedback on a post a few days earlier that kept me from buying some fakes, thank you guys very much. Any input on these would be appreciated. Craigslist, the guy happily replied with extra photos for me- Thanks in advance

Legit.

- Box label and box are correct
- Carbon fiber is correct texture
- Colors are correct
- Shape is right

hell yeah i paid 475.00 for mine
mean.gif
, just make sure he gives u real shoes tho. He give u tagged pics, anyone could easily get pics off of ebay or something and sendem to u as theres?

hell yeah i paid 475.00 for mine
mean.gif
, just make sure he gives u real shoes tho. He give u tagged pics, anyone could easily get pics off of ebay or something and sendem to u as theres?
I met up with him yesterday. This was a craigslist deal, the guy drove about an hour+ with his wife and kids and I have to say it was one of my most pleasent transactions ever. I ended up giving him 290 (original deal was 225$ but he was nice enough to drive them right to me). The shoes looked amazing in person and he was well versed with the fakes and such and we even spoke about this site! I will post pictures this evening to get the extra bit of confirmation. I should have probably done it last night but I couldn't stop staring at them! :D  Thanks again for all the support.

just wanted to toss out another thank-you to all the people nice enough to reply, I got my babies!

Back
Top Bottom