Fake checks ZOOM KOBE 6 grinch

Please help me to judge whether they are authentic or fake.I bought from ebay several days ago ,and I think they are really fake.

1000% FAKE. STAY AWAY FROM THIS!!!

1. The shoe size tag label on the box is out of place. It should be placed at the bottom left corner of the shoe box. The font itself on the size tag is wrong. It doesn't even show the colorway of the shoes on the tag.
2. Chinese label on the box lid. High indication of FAKE when this label is present in the front of the box along with the size tag label.
3. sockliner doesn't match the color of the back plastic heel tab. color on authentic is perfectly matched.
4. bottom green sole on the front half of the shoes should be yellowing as most cases with authentic pair and should be translucent (Not solid as it appears on the pictures).
5. The size label inside the shoes should have a slight faint on the boarders. This fake one is one solid color.
6. The tonque appears to be very short. Authentic pair has a longer tongue.

Last edited:
I am new to collecting and found someone in the area who has a pair of these for sale. Can someone please tell me if these are fake and if so why? Thanks!

I am new to collecting and found someone in the area who has a pair of these for sale. Can someone please tell me if these are fake and if so why? Thanks!
100% fake. hasn't yellowed, swoosh is completely wrong, Kobe sign ont he back is misaligned

One of the big giveaways on the first pair is the laces. Not quite the Oval laces. Also the tongue doesn't sit as high as it should and the box should read "Nike Zoom Kobe VI".
all my kobe 6s (and 7s) say that on the box, and some I bought in Korea.

On the second pair the letter on the insole is wrong (the KB shouldn't be slanted and the "I want a shoes" part should run right to the edge of the insole). Biggest tell is the swoosh. The swoosh on that fake pair is clear and separate (with its own scales), where as on legit pairs the swoosh is just painted on top wherever it may land and ends up coloring some scales two colors.

Also, someone correct me if I am wrong but I dont think Nike used the "nikebetterwold.com" on the size tag until sometime later in the shoe's run. Maybe Urban Camo or Avatar was where they started?

Tl;dr: they are both fake. Do not buy and/or return to sender.

Back
Top Bottom