Fake MS VI vol...you better double check that

Those are garbage.
sick.gif

Well at least there back to their old ways with the laziness... I was starting to get worried for a minute because they were starting to get good!

Fakes back to their old ways in 2010 FTW!!!

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

did you report the auction?? I always do if they list fakes as being authentic

nah i didnt.......how would i go about that just send ebay a email with the item # or something?
Just go to the listing page and where you see the information on the right you can select to "report an item" or something along those lines.  i do it all the time when I see fakes and ask the seller if they are 100% authentic Air Jordans and they respond yes.  Make sure you report them as a copyright infringement or counterfeit item.

Also, $260 shipped isn't THAT bad.  Probably the best you'll get on these, maybe $220 shipped.  At that point you're starting to split hairs.   Especially for a popular size 12.  Just make sure they are Legit first.
wink.gif

I hate fakes!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at bradnye14@yahoo.com if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!
[/font]

crazy thing is that the tongue looks way WHITER than the real one ,the real one is not 100 percent white,  kind of looks dingy

One of the worst retros ever made. Just b.c your out of ideas doesnt mean you should make every single combination you can think of

Back
Top Bottom