Fake or legit concord 11s

Agreed Fake as per the reasons stated. Overall shoe is off even the box looks discolored

I appreciate the help fellas anybody know where I can get some Concords for a good deal? Let me know I'll be Cheking in.

I appreciate the help fellas anybody know where I can get some Concords for a good deal? Let me know I'll be Cheking in.
you probably wont be able to find concords for a "good deal" but if you want a legit pair hit up sole supremacy or flight club but i think flight club doesnt have any in stock. but if you dont want to over pay just continue to look on ebay and kixify and post legit checks before you buy them

Constantly check the but sell forums here. I almost bought a VNDS pair for $270 if I woulda had the bread for it but priorities come first

Appreciate the help man yea man I've been looking for a decent pair but can't seem to find any and when I do it's the price of a brand new house lol but I'll check em out and see what I can find.

Yea man I know what your saying same here i can't blow money on some kicks like before but yea I'll give it a look and see what I can find thanks for the info

Hell yea man I know exactly how you feel and then they go for authentic prices is what's messed up.

But I mean if you like em wear em and turn some heads I'll be damn if somebody is gonna stop you and say let me see if they are authentic you know?

Idk I've been able to spot some fake 11s just walking around the mall lol. And I'm not the type to make a scene or anything. I take a quick glance and tell

But I mean if you like em wear em and turn some heads I'll be damn if somebody is gonna stop you and say let me see if they are authentic you know?
Oh yea I do.. peep my threads...  LC Bred & LC Gammas.

Damn them clean right there you can't even tell and if they ask 23 is stretched because of your heel lol

Damn them clean right there you can't even tell and if they ask 23 is stretched because of your heel lol
roll.gif
Right!?

Back
Top Bottom