Fake or real concords?

What's up man..believe it or not I'm in the same exact situation. Haven't posted up pics of mine yet as I just finally joined, but I'll be doing it this weekend. Anyway..from the research I've done..your pair seem pretty legit to me. The traction pods show yellowing and the jumpman seems lined up correctly. Is there any sign of the size sticker still on the insole? Also, is the insole glued down still or if you remove it does it show any signs of the factory glue? From what I've heard these are some common mistakes made on gray market pairs..which I believe mine are. But like I said yours seem to look legit IMO. I want to follow this closely to see what others say and I'll follow up with some pics of mine soon for comparison.

What's up man..believe it or not I'm in the same exact situation. Haven't posted up pics of mine yet as I just finally joined, but I'll be doing it this weekend. Anyway..from the research I've done..your pair seem pretty legit to me. The traction pods show yellowing and the jumpman seems lined up correctly. Is there any sign of the size sticker still on the insole? Also, is the insole glued down still or if you remove it does it show any signs of the factory glue? From what I've heard these are some common mistakes made on gray market pairs..which I believe mine are. But like I said yours seem to look legit IMO. I want to follow this closely to see what others say and I'll follow up with some pics of mine soon for comparison.
yep just follow for feedback and I will check the things that you said

No sign of a sze sticker but the soles are glued down, just like my breds that are authentic. I don't know I just feel like I'm in a pickle.

Fake, alignment on jumpman & 23 is way off on the right shoe.

23's are stretched out.

Hard to tell, but from what I can see, toe caps are transparent.

Back
Top Bottom