Fakes Ruined The Brand

out in denver stores still open early and eventhough theres alot of fakes shoes are off the shelves by the end of the day

out in denver stores still open early and eventhough theres alot of fakes shoes are off the shelves by the end of the day

Hi Everyone, I feel compelled at this time to voice my own frustration of this matter, that we can't really do anything in the first place. This is typicalcorporate America people....its time to wake up and see what Jordan Brand has become....you have to see Jordan Brand from within....lets assume that you areGentry and you have to come up with a business plan: then you execute that business plan....well I hope you finally see what I see.... How can we make moneywithout ruining classics?! In essence my own belief is that Jordan Brand is doing all this gorilla marketing on new products to test the market....apparentlythey have been selling. How? I have no freaken' clue. We have this so called "Recession" but its not to some people. Wake people.....stop wastingyour time with these pointless threads, Like many others I just wrote so I can come to peace myself. But its all business, and they are doing a damn good jobmight I add!

It's non stop in Minneapolis. Almost everyone has fusion. Yesterday I saw somebody with 6 rings fusion in the Lakers cw. I decide to look for my j'snow, not buying in stores.

Im going to have to agree with what most ppl said here...Jordan's business model and strategy f**cked them up. They kept releasing whack shoes that catersto the masses instead of segmenting a specific geographic and stick with retros that are fresh. They're greedy and what to sell to EVERYONE! but thenagain, that's corporate America..Profits are the only value that matters...

Originally Posted by AirMVTwo

Im going to have to agree with what most ppl said here...Jordan's business model and strategy f**cked them up. They kept releasing whack shoes that caters to the masses instead of segmenting a specific geographic and stick with retros that are fresh. They're greedy and what to sell to EVERYONE! but then again, that's corporate America..Profits are the only value that matters...

Sucks for us..... but that is what ANY business is about.

Originally Posted by HAGS

Originally Posted by AirMVTwo

Im going to have to agree with what most ppl said here...Jordan's business model and strategy f**cked them up. They kept releasing whack shoes that caters to the masses instead of segmenting a specific geographic and stick with retros that are fresh. They're greedy and what to sell to EVERYONE! but then again, that's corporate America..Profits are the only value that matters...

Sucks for us..... but that is what ANY business is about.
True dat sir. True dat.

This is the reason, what was the last OG colorway released that was not in a pack? JB has gotten greedy. Even the Spacejam coming out without a pack was raisedto $175.

The brand ruined itself, real talk. Just look at the releases and the money were paying for poorly produced shoes. How is it that, the same cheaply made shoeswere paying so much money for was actually made with better materials and quality at a cheaper price only a few years ago.

How is it that just about all of Nike's retro's are made with great quality and are somewhat true to the original. If JB is under the same umbrella asNike, why can't they do the same? I want to buy a pair of Jordan 4's with the thick tounge like how they were sopose to be made, not some with thinfloppy tounge like on the cdp. just my opinion.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

greed and crap releases ruined the brand.

true dat n also hard times 4 ppl 2 be cashn out on kickz since dey hv otha priorities 2 deal wit

fusions was the worst idea for a jordan shoe

and theyre playin out tha 1s hella there lik a new release every week

Crap

Back
Top Bottom