Fall '11 College Campus Check in!! vol. where ya headin??

Originally Posted by SolidGold

uw-huskies.jpg

boiii 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
, SIG CHECK

eiuo7m.jpg

Formally Cal State Hayward. Entering my 4th year.
pimp.gif

Tri-Force anyone?

IMG_2881_002.jpg

Transferring. 

Community college isn't so bad, think of all the money you save. Just make sure you talk to a councilor and stay on track and you'll transfer in no time. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by pricankid9

Junior year at American International College. So far got a 3.6 and shooting for a 4.0. Let's go
pimp.gif

ya NE-10 in the house
pimp.gif

i wish i was going back
30t6p3b.gif

Heading back to TigerTown for Junior Year. I'm honestly depressed it's already half-way over and I kind of regret not staying in a dorm sophomore year. I'm living it up this year. Not a single %#^$^ will be given. Any incoming Tigers?

Towson2.gif

Originally Posted by MikeU

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

Community College..
frown.gif

if i could i would do high school all over again and not blow it off

same as me damn i went to a good high school for like the first 7 months then i got transfrered to a wack *%+ high school where i finished and slacked off big time
my gpa is freaking killing its so low
mad.gif
I have/had the same disease but UNT cut me a break. I am on what they call the Deferred Scholars Program. I am required to take 12 hrs of community college this upcoming semester. If I maintain a 2.5 GPA I am automatically accepted in the spring. 

Moulay Ismail Universiy- Meknes, Morocco

Studying abroad this fall, hopefully Paris spring semester.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by needsomejays

gotta get out of this #*$# hole
30t6p3b.gif
haha my cus played football for em when I went up there it was pretty decent don't know about now.

i went to cc, and it got me into uc berkeley. work hard, stay focused and you can make it to the school you want to go to.

Back
Top Bottom