FALL setting in and summer creeping away APPRECIATION!!!!!!!!!

Appreciated.. although NYCs weather didn't even feel like summer at all
laugh.gif
. Felt like it was 2 weeks max of hot weather lmao.

I'm starting to REALLY HATE winter though. I use to love the cold the snow, now i can't take it at all anymore. Especially since my campus is right offthe beach, its windy and cold as balls over there

How can i forgot about football as well. Sundays with the guys watching all the games and cursing your fantasy player out for not getting that TD
pimp.gif
Couple of beers good food can't beat it.

Saturday before that getting some touch games with the guys in the park in that brisk chilly air
pimp.gif
feeling sore as hell the next day
roll.gif

I'm stuck between being HAPPY AS HELL that I CAN rock hoodies again and dreadful that I NEED to rock hoodies again.

I miss being in the city during the Fall word to Autumn in New York. I'm down here in New Orleans and its still humid and hot as balls here

this weather is beautiful. appreciated. reading a book with a coffee and a sweater in the park = priceless.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

this weather is beautiful. appreciated. reading a book with a coffee and a sweater in the park = priceless.

Where they do that at? Sounds
pimp.gif

hahahah yo what slum do you live in??? they dont have parks by your house??? and I just read some other post that said you've only seen like 10 whiteppl in the past year...
laugh.gif
....not tryna play you but where u from

Man I'm going to miss summer...swimsuits, short shorts, and vice versa will be shelved until the next
frown.gif

Good thing about the fall is NFL and college football season. I don't mind a cool breeze either.

And I absolutely hate winter.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

pimp.gif

hahahah yo what slum do you live in??? they dont have parks by your house??? and I just read some other post that said you've only seen like 10 white ppl in the past year...
laugh.gif

The hellhole that is Gary, Indiana.

love fall but i gotta wait til like mid oct..it is still 100 degrees in cali
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

pimp.gif

hahahah yo what slum do you live in??? they dont have parks by your house??? and I just read some other post that said you've only seen like 10 white ppl in the past year...
laugh.gif
Gary, Indiana. 89% Black city. I said I didn't INTERACT with White ppl for the first 16 years of my life, though I was well aware they existed
grin.gif
. And yeah, there's a park up the street. But ain't nobody sitting out in Bottom Side reading books and #!#%. The last time my brother sat out inthe park to chill and smoke one, he and some of my boys got chopped at cuz it was night time and __s ain't know who they were. Some folks out the Bottomhad just got offed a few blocks over by some GIB/VL cats so the streets were too hot to be on at that time. It's like that in my city. Alot of the comfortthat you guys take for granted, I've never even felt.

^ you act like i can sit and read a book in queens at nighttime ... i just don't do that because i know bad things will happen if i do. i have to travel toManhattan for these things.

Originally Posted by ellimaCecyoJ

Aw man. It was foggy all summer so it wasn't really "summer" except for a couple days last week when it was scorching hot. Now we're back to fog
frown.gif
Damn bay area weather.

Yea...it hasnt really felt like summer at all here in the bay. But last weekend was scorching!

^ you act like i can sit and read a book in queens at nighttime ... i just don't do that because i know bad things will happen if i do. i have to travel to Manhattan for these things.
How am I acting like anything? When did I put words in YOUR mouth? Aight then... relax.. during the daytime, most parks around here are 'places of business' anyway hence the nighttime danger. Like I said, I'm not one to cop a perch and crack a bookin a park. It just ain't healthy. That's why I asked. Excuse me...
eyes.gif

^ you act like i can sit and read a book in queens at nighttime ... i just don't do that because i know bad things will happen if i do. i have to travel to Manhattan for these things.
How am I acting like anything? When did I put words in YOUR mouth? Aight then... relax.. during the day time, most parks around here are 'places of business' anyway hence the nighttime danger. Like I said, I'm not one to cop a perch and crack a book in a park. It just ain't healthy. That's why I asked. Excuse me...
eyes.gif
roll.gif
why you catching an attitude? relax.

Back
Top Bottom