FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

Watkins 
pimp.gif

Teague, Milsap and carroll each owned by atleast 10% each in the tourney im playing (layup on FD)

Last edited:
Anyone ever have their account restricted before? Got that today since I have two accounts open (withdrew all the money out of my first account). They emailed me and just said they need pictures of my ID and my CC which I sent right away. Just wondering how long I'll have to wait.

Anyone ever have their account restricted before? Got that today since I have two accounts open (withdrew all the money out of my first account). They emailed me and just said they need pictures of my ID and my CC which I sent right away. Just wondering how long I'll have to wait.

Mine took 10-15 minutes

Sup guys came across this forum to help my chances in FD...  Unfortunately, I missed the memo...  Had Teague/millsap/carrol playing smh!!!!!  NBA Updates on FB has daily injury updates, I checked that and STILL missed that these people were not playing tonight...  Lol!!!  Welp until tomorrow!

Sup guys came across this forum to help my chances in FD...  Unfortunately, I missed the memo...  Had Teague/millsap/carrol playing smh!!!!!  NBA Updates on FB has daily injury updates, I checked that and STILL missed that these people were not playing tonight...  Lol!!!  Welp until tomorrow!
Check out the page, someone is usually kind enough to put down who's out. The last minute changes are like 25% of FD 
laugh.gif

2 guys in my 20 man tourney had Mo williams..both had teague/milsap
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom