FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

Yeah, but there is no way Spo is gonna put bosh on Cousins since hes their primary scorer. Wade out, Deng sucks and Chalmers been playing terrible. Spo is most likely going to put him in the 4 with Andersen and Whiteside at the 5.

Birdman will foul out almost immediately, Whiteside is their only hope but I still don't know, I've seen him mess up entire front courts.

You got guys like Nurkic/Dieng/Gobert out there for cheaper too.

I see your point, I'll look into what I can do.

No Bogut. Cue up Speights.

Speights. Evans. Andersen. Wesley Johnson.

Core of my lineups. Debating Burke or Teague. Really want to fit in Mo also.

Want cousins and am tempted but man that price.

Last edited:
Yo that rotogrinders podcast is clutch..tons of info.
good look 
nthat.gif

changed up just now 
[table][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Trey Burke[/td][td]25.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]J.R. Smith[/td][td]21.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Derrick Williams[/td][td]11.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Zach Randolph[/td][td]35.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Al Horford  Q[/td][td]31.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Mo Williams[/td][td]27.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]LeBron James[/td][td]47.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Jamal Crawford[/td][td]24.6[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]BKN@WAS[/td][td]97[/td][td]
BKN - 96

WAS - 100
[/td][td]196[/td][/tr][tr][td]NOH@PHI[/td][td]98.4[/td][td]
NOH - 101

PHI - 98
[/td][td]199[/td][/tr][tr][td]DET@IND[/td][td]97.1[/td][td]
DET - 97

IND - 96
[/td][td]193[/td][/tr][tr][td]MEM@ORL[/td][td]96.65[/td][td]
MEM - 100

ORL - 97
[/td][td]197[/td][/tr][tr][td]ATL@TOR[/td][td]97.95[/td][td]
ATL - 100

TOR - 102
[/td][td]202[/td][/tr][tr][td]CHI@BOS[/td][td]98.6[/td][td]
CHI - 101

BOS - 100
[/td][td]201[/td][/tr][tr][td]GSW@OKC[/td][td]100.4[/td][td]
GSW - 100

OKC - 100
[/td][td]200[/td][/tr][tr][td]DEN@DAL[/td][td]99.8[/td][td]
DEN - 102

DAL - 109
[/td][td]211[/td][/tr][tr][td]POR@SAS[/td][td]99.8[/td][td]
POR - 104

SAS - 104
[/td][td]208[/td][/tr][tr][td]LAL@UTA[/td][td]96.2[/td][td]
LAL - 100

UTA - 103
[/td][td]203[/td][/tr][tr][td]MIN@PHX[/td][td]100.75[/td][td]
MIN - 101

PHX - 110
[/td][td]211[/td][/tr][tr][td]MIA@SAC[/td][td]96.3[/td][td]
MIA - 98

SAC - 100
[/td][td]198[/td][/tr][tr][td]CLE@LAC[/td][td]96.8[/td][td]
CLE - 98

LAC - 104
[/td][td]202[/td][/tr][/table]

Got a lineup with Mo/Trey that I think is going to kill.

Same..but i have that feeling one of these two guys will put up a dud due to both guys being probably the most owned players tonight. Just always seems to happen :lol: But i def have a big lineup with those two

Last edited:
btw, demarcus cousins is the best play tonight. with all the value, play him. dont settle for a bunch of value guys all throughout your lineup hoping they'll all atleast hit 30+..Cousins is gonna hit 70+ without gay playing.

DK line up so far

Burke
Evans
Wiggins
Mirotic
Cousins
Udrih
Johnson
Ellis

Edit: switching out Mirotic and Ellis for Ryan Anderson and Oladipo

I hate when there's a player I want to fill out my roster and I'm $100 short of getting them
laugh.gif
Ikr they should have a option for rollover money for the $ that u dont use from previous lineups lol

btw, I expect Drummond to be one of the lowest owend players tonight..but after getting benched for low energy and going up against a Pacers team that sucks against Centers, fire him up in atleast one lineup. I could see him going for a 20/20 game because hes angry

I'm gonna check this page 20 mins before tip off to see for any updates. I hope everyone flourishes, I have a good feeling about my line up.

Back
Top Bottom