FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

Is there a website where I can learn more about this stuff? How many types of "games" do these sites offer? Real interested in trying my hand at it, but wanna learn more. 

What kind of lineups are you guys going with this week? Thinking about using Stafford and Megatron. Could be a shootout against GB.

Also probably use Knile Davis. Should be good production for his price

IF YOU EVER WANT TO WIN MONEY CONSISTENTLY (WEEKLY/DAIL BASIS) NEVER EVER EVER EVER DO TOURNAMENTS.

Yes that had to be said in caps.

Enough can't be said to avoid tournaments, winning a tourny is literally like picking the right lottery or powerball numbers. I've won 85% of the time doing 50/50s

Do you just enter a bunch of $5 ones or do you do the $100 ones or what?

I see it as if u want to come up your best chance is at 50/50. If u want u can always throw small cash at the big tourneys and wish u have a breakout.

Man Douglas would have been a great pick if he hadn't gotten hurt. At least he got a TD in the first quarter

i emptied my balance last sunday and didn't think i'd make any cash, checked this morning thinking my account would be 0 but it's double what it was on Sunday :pimp: did like 30 games and placed in a bunch of them. smaller prizes add up :nthat:

Withdrew my initial investment and now I'm playing with the houses money.

Last edited:
IF YOU EVER WANT TO WIN MONEY CONSISTENTLY (WEEKLY/DAIL BASIS) NEVER EVER EVER EVER DO TOURNAMENTS.

Yes that had to be said in caps.

I'm starting to realize that especially with baseball :smh: next season I'll only do head to head

Football I'll stick with tourneys that's

One of my friends does well with MLB. Not sure what types of contests he does but he won around $500 this season. He looks at games which Vegas projects as having a high over/under and tries to take guys from those teams. He told me a few other tips but I forget :lol:. Baseball is my favorite sport but there's just way too many variables for me to get in to the fantasy aspect of it.

what i picked up on is if Colorado is playing at home folks will stack up w/ their players or players on the other team

next year I won't even play if Colorado is at home

Wow. If I didn't switch out Asiata for Fred Jackson I would probably be winning $5,000 this weekend in a $1 tournament.

It's still possible if Edelman and Kelce really go off tomorrow night. They would need to have some insane games though.

Switched out Edelman for brandin cook last minute before the game...**** might cost me a grand

Gates and that move killed me [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] need cook to at least get a td in the 2nd half to secure some type of win

Last edited:
had an amazing day...until brees decided to play like crap.

in my draftkings leagues im doing good tho. started cooks over keenan allen last minute tho. might haunt me

Alright...I need Demarco to get me another TD and I might still have a slight chance at winning this tournament....

Won 3 bucks on a free entry. not bad.

could win up to $50 tonight on a free entry if Edelman goes off.

fan duel prices next week for WR's are so stupid. everbody is overpriced.

^ Turning $0 into $3 is fine by me :lol: :nthat:.

I won $75 this week. Came in 4th place out of 250 on a $5 entry. Was originally in 2nd place, winning $150 until Demarco Murray decided to go off on Sunday night. Also missed out on $30 and $45 wins by 3 and 4 points respectively :smh:. Here was my team for the winner:

That puts me at +$50 for the week, but -$30 for the season so far. Should start getting easier from here on out though. Value plays and plus matchups will start becoming more evident. :pimp:

Last edited:
It's been all downhill since I wired out :lol: Glad I locked in 300 in profits because that account is now 0. Fun experience though, glad I won some dough quickly.

I hate winning $3 in a free league. If that lineup was in a $100 tournament you'd win 500+

Thats fanduel though :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom