Fans get their heads smashed by glass bottles at tailgage

Well i'll be wearing my Adrian Peterson jersey at the Cowboys game in a few weeks. We'll see how that goes :lol:

You'll be fine. One thing I respect about Cowboys Stadium, (from what those have told me that have been there anyway I'll find out for myself this weekend) is that Jerry wants everyone to feel extremely comfortable whether you are an opposing fan or not. They continously flash things on the screen about a zero tolerence policy and to text different numbers if you even see something. Jerry wants the atmosphere to be pleasant for anyone so I think you should be more than ok.

Yo, why he stop the tape? I wanted to see what happened next, looked like the tall guy was about to get into it with someone. :lol:

Dude with the arm. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Dude walked into the crowd to show them his arm. :lol: :lol: Dude in the Murray jersey actually looked up and under his arm to see it then dipped out. :rofl:

I'm confused tho, weren't those Cowboy fans fighting with Cowboy fans? And then a Charger fan got dropped. I couldn't figure out what was goin on.

Dland, were you at the 9er/Dolphins game last year?

There's little anyone can do about people coming to games already looking for a fight. Best bet is to notify the police as soon as you can.

Damn man, I didn't even think to ask any NTers that might be there. I was back home for the week and went to that game. From the pic you posted, I was down in the corner end zone on the left hand side. If you remember the game, Kap ended it with a 50 yard score, yeah, he ran right to my ******g face.

He did that **** on purpose I swear. :stoneface: :lol:

But it was real cool when I was there. Nobody said a word to me, but then again, I was with a group of 9er fans.

Damn man, I didn't even think to ask any NTers that might be there. I was back home for the week and went to that game. From the pic you posted, I was down in the corner end zone on the left hand side. If you remember the game, Kap ended it with a 50 yard score, yeah, he ran right to my ******g face.

He did that **** on purpose I swear.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

But it was real cool when I was there. Nobody said a word to me, but then again, I was with a group of 9er fans.
Yeah, from where I sit, you were on my right in the North endzone.  And that's what I am saying about fights and problems happening.  If you dont say anything (even as a fan from the visiting team), nothing will happen to you.  Be respectful.  Cheer for your team.  You will be fine.

There were 4 hot chicks sitting next to us in our row, they were the ones that couldn't breathe. Every guy in the section was making a play. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And some jackhole in front of us got tossed for smoking weed right in his seat, in front of a bunch of kids. The mommy patrols sniped him on his second puff. :smh:

View media item 566295

Becoming a problem?  I couldn't disagree more.  People have been getting blackout drunk since I was a little kid.  People were bringing kegs to the parking lot as long as I can remember.  The idea that there is more excessive drinking at tailgates now than in the past is laughable.

No whats laughable is the level of violence people are just becoming accustomed too. I've been going to games since I was kid back in 94, but over the last 5 years I've just seen too much nonsense to enjoy it. No one has stepped to me, but I just can't stand seeing people do this **** to each other in front of children. I'm a father of two and I will never take my girls to something were most likely some dumb ***** are gonna start tripping and get rowdy cause they some courage in a cup.

Watching fights was fun when I was in highschool, but I've seen too many people get hurt and **** up other people good time to think that its just a part of the experience. They don;t need to get **** faced its ******g embarrassing to watch people just degrade themselves cause they can't hold they stuff together. I don't want my girls seeing that.

Becoming a problem?  I couldn't disagree more.  People have been getting blackout drunk since I was a little kid.  People were bringing kegs to the parking lot as long as I can remember.  The idea that there is more excessive drinking at tailgates now than in the past is laughable.

No whats laughable is the level of violence people are just becoming accustomed too. I've been going to games since I was kid back in 94, but over the last 5 years I've just seen too much nonsense to enjoy it. No one has stepped to me, but I just can't stand seeing people do this **** to each other in front of children. I'm a father of two and I will never take my girls to something were most likely some dumb ***** are gonna start tripping and get rowdy cause they some courage in a cup.

Watching fights was fun when I was in highschool, but I've seen too many people get hurt and **** up other people good time to think that its just a part of the experience. They don;t need to get **** faced its ******g embarrassing to watch people just degrade themselves cause they can't hold they stuff together. I don't want my girls seeing that.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom