Fantasy Football (SOCCER) Premiere League Fantasy Game!!! code: 12725-173244

my team didnt do to well today, tomorrow i got Defoe, Rooney, Torres, Mascherano and Fletcher though
pimp.gif

So two of my players didnt get any minutes today and I still have 5 players for tomorrow.

Oh and whats the dream team(star on your player) thing mean.

that means that player is part of the ideal 11 in terms of production for this week. For example, Cesc Fabregas put up a whopping 22 points.

^ for real!
eek.gif

Everyone needs to post who is who so we can match a SN to their team.
As mentioned before trunks206 = Seattle Gunners

Damn one week in and I'm just above relegation.
laugh.gif

F. C. Caesar right here.

Just wanted to WARN everyone who doesn't know this before the prices go up/down for certain players:

When your players price goes up, and then you want to trade him for someone else,
only HALF of the increase in price that he has seen will be for you to use for another person.

So as an example, if your player goes up .1 and you want to trade him... you will only be able to get for him someone worth his original price. On the otherhand, if he goes up by .2, which will naturally take a bit longer, then it is more acceptable to trade him because at least you get .1 points more for yourtrade then his original price.

So keep this in mind guys when attempting to have the most money by the end of the season.

ALSO ( I M P O R T A N T ) :

This next game weeks dead line is early (it says on the left) so make your trades before tomorrow at 12:30 Eastern time. ANDDDD Nearly half the teamsaren't playing, so if you want to go to the top of the league table, pick players on teams that are playing.

Of course for every trade after your first, its gonna cost you 4 points so if your team is lacking players for this next game week, it might be smart to useyour WILDCARD this week. That allows you to make any and all trades for free, but you only get ONE wildcard for the whole season!

Good luck!

I decided to use my wild card. When I originally made my team I didnt look into players much, so I did some changes I feel can be good through the season. Ifnot im in a good place where the weekly transfer can fix a hole if need be.

I'm playing with the Sugar Land Gooners. I'm going to get killed with these midweek games, and probably this weekend when Arsene rest half of the squad

Originally Posted by r9brockburst

Joined. Serious question did almost everyone pick Scwarzer as thier goalkeeper?
As I was seeing other peoples teams I saw a lot of persons who had him as a start up or back up. Question when is Van Dar Sar expected to returnbecause I saw people who had him as a reserve.

Did anyone join a head to head league? How you doing? I lost one and won one so far.

Cool so I am second place as of right now. Still have two players left this week. I see I have to catch up somehow and hope to stay ahead of those behind. Ireally need to find a way to cut price points where I can to get a hold of a good play creating midfielder. And I think Reina is the first to go.

I used my wildcard this week :tongue:

Gotta get those cheap players that are skyrocketing in price!

Back
Top Bottom