Fantasy Football (SOCCER) Premiere League Fantasy Game!!! code: 12725-173244

Week 1 killed me the past two got me in second in two league, 5 my head to head league and first place in one. I was going to take a 4 point deduction to get astrong midfielder, but it would have dropped me from my current positions.

For those who don't know: Torres, Kuyt, Gerrard, and Rooney are injury doubts at the moment. This could change by Saturday but that's the news rightnow.

Originally Posted by roman736

For those who don't know: Torres, Kuyt, Gerrard, and Rooney are injury doubts at the moment. This could change by Saturday but that's the news right now.
Yeah I was trying to keep track of the injuries that come from the international match break. Having 2 of your 3 strikers injured sucks. Howevermy defenders got some good points this week so didnt hurt as much.

BrownIn187: Congrats on being the bomb at fantasy premier league! I don't get it.... you've made only 5 transfers all season and are ranked top10,000/2million!!

Either you are really lucky, or you are really good. Props to Er Ascism and FM as well. You guys are good at this.

Back
Top Bottom