Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

Again of all the BS that went down in the F&F serious, you gonna call out Tokyo Drift? Forget about floor pans coming off of cars, civics driving under 18 wheelers, a undercover getting cool with a criminal and then letting him go, said criminal continues to hangout with said undercover, Ja Rule, all the automotive inaccuracies, double clutchin and granny shifting. Thats ok, but a white boy moving to Japan and learning to drift? No way man.
All the stories have been ridiculous so that's a moot point with me and TD was horrible, it was unbearable and has nothing to do with a white guy moving to Tokyo but since you brought that up yeah that plot and actor was lame as hell, I would have rather saw how Han became a bad *** or something else
Lets see
Lame white guy moves to Tokyo
Meets a bad mixed bish
Has a run in with a yakuza member
Meets the lamest black guy in Tokyo
Gets put on by a cool *** asian dude
Magically learns how to drift
Broken English all over the place(including the country bumpkin)
Han dies trying to save lame
Sonny freakin Chiba is the head of yakuza and doesn't regulate but adheres to a race down a mountain
Man kill yourself bro...this plot was ridiculous I whether watch a buddy cop movie that is so over the top stupid that its hella funny, especially when you are high... 2f2f was just that... Plot was better but we all have our opinions but TD could have been so much better if they just stayed with Hans story or something because that sh*t was basura/thread

Last edited:
"This is Brazil" was THAT line :pimp: :lol:

n1pbut.jpg

Wait is the Rock HOVERHANDING her?

His muscles are in the way.

Still gets me :rofl:

Last edited:
I just watched Fast Five because of this thread and it did not disappoint. I like the additional of Gal Gadot. I wonder what's going to happen in 6 now that Paul Walker and Jordana Brewster have a kid at home

I just watched Fast Five because of this thread and it did not disappoint. I like the additional of Gal Gadot. I wonder what's going to happen in 6 now that Paul Walker and Jordana Brewster have a kid at home

No worries, Uncle Ja Rule is babysitting

Last edited:
The Fast and the Furious is on TNT followed by 2F2F

"With NOS!"

I can't believe this movie is 12 years old, I feel ancient...I remember seeing it in theaters like it was yesterday

Last edited:
I love the scene with the Ferrai such bad acting

"Nice car, what's the retail?"

"more than you can afford pal! Ferrari"

A stock TT Supra could give that car a run

Def will watch, but if one of these fools don't end up incarcerated or dead I'm calling major ducktales. Bad enough characters keep resurrecting.

Dang, memorial day weekend??? gonna be in Vegas. it's gonna kill me knowing it's out and i cant go see it.

Might get to see a Paul Walker vs Gina Carano fight. He's a brown belt in Brazilian jiu jitsu and trains Muay Thai as well. Gina is a former MMA fighter.

Pretty sure Justin Lin will play up their strengths

Back
Top Bottom