Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

Movie was horrible. Maybe I went into it thinking it would be more realistic than that but damn they didn't even try with this ****.

From the in air embrace to the rock having a seven foot vertical to gisele going in bullet time to the long *** runway. **** was just ridiculous.

I want my money back.
mean.gif

:rolleyes i keep hearing this... each movie has been 10x more ridiculous than the last tho...it's meant to be over the top mindless fun
i expect n' to be teleporting in and out of cars in fast 7 :lol:

:rolleyes i keep hearing this... each movie has been 10x more ridiculous than the last tho...it's meant to be over the top mindless fun
i expect n' to be teleporting in and out of cars in fast 7 :lol:

Exact reason why I cant watch this Michael Bay genre crap..

Street racing is bad *** already so those extra scenes (midair embrace, fight scene, etc...) wasn't necessary or at least that superficial...

Caught it last night, movie was everything I expected and more. :pimp:

Every scene with Rome. :lol:

Gisele though :frown: I feel for my dude Han. I guess in a way I hoped they somehow forgot and disregarded Tokyo Drift but that didn't happen.

The after credit scene though. :wow:

Last edited:
How happy are the directors they never showed who hit Han in TD now?

They couldn't have planned that this far ahead

Good point hah. I'm sure the makers of TD didn't think much of that car, just needed something to stop the chase and cause his death. knowing what we do now, it's a pretty damn clever retcon(?)/appropriation

:lol: I was thinking that they must be on a pretty long strip.

I really like the way they pieced it in. I still remember a lot of folks thinking part 4 was going to pick up after TD.

You can't make sense out of this movie. It's a summer action movie...go in, turn off your brain and enjoy.

LOVED this movie!
tyrese brought the LOL!
so much action so much suspense
the betrayal :wow:
the line up in the cargo hold in the airplane :smokin
kinda wished the girls lined up too
:wow: at the ENDING!
will wanna watch this movie again!

I thought 5 was better IMO but still a solid movie.

I didn't see TD so the last scene left me baffled :\

I KNEW I should have rewatched 1-5 or atleast 3 through 5. :smh:

Last edited:
:lol: it's never gonna end. I got into modding cars during part 2 and got out during part 5.

Not surprised at the box office, but I wonder what it is worldwide. I'm overseas and this **** is sold out wherever I go I can't even get a ticket :smh:

And its already been out a week :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom