Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

Patiently waiting to hear that Paul didn't really die in a car crash but was found running with another crew over seas because he has amnesia. :frown:

I watched the movie Hours with Paul Walker the other day. After the movie trailers a trailer of Paul and the foundation he was working with came on. Almost made me tear up. :smh:

Charlize Theron has officially joined the cast “Fast 8"

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/charlize-theron-fast-8-vin-diesel-1201743898/

Charlize Theron has officially joined the cast “Fast 8,” the next installment in Universal’s long-running “Fast and Furious” franchise, sources confirm to Variety.

Details behind the role are vague, but she’s expected to be playing some sort of villain. The studio went to the star early for the role, but because the script was still being written, Theron did not want to commit to anything until a finished draft was completed.

Great news. Theron has really been finding her stride as the villain in her recent films.

laugh.gif

Yep, a guy with actual training, like Brian had, trusted by Nobody, who showed Dom last movie that he can be trusted, just raise the stakes for Eastwood, let him join Dom's crew, and proceed from there. Maybe a couple extra scenes for the Rock in this one to help sort of ease into getting used to the new guy, and you should have your core rebuilt so to speak.

And Charlize bein the villian will be freaking excellent.

Y'all that excited for 8? 7 sucked. They had a great villain and made it to crap with the fake garbage and using him wrong.

Shaw in 6 was good but movie was meh as well

5 is the greatest.

The last two were trash. When Dom drove off the clip I lost it :lol:

It was a comedy from that point on and it actually got enjoyable

5 is the greatest.

The last two were trash. When Dom drove off the clip I lost it :lol:

It was a comedy from that point on and it actually got enjoyable

Facts

5 had the perfect blend of over the top action and humor for sure, 6 was wack and 7 suffered from the PW death(it gets a pass for sure though) I'm sure 7 would've been a COMPLETELY different film for sure, after they rescue the hacker, it just goes downhill from there(what I gather was the bulk of the best PW footage. and awesome because he got some shine)

Hopefully with a heavy hitter like Charlize and F. Gary Gray directing, they can recapture that momentum 5 launched them into and this time keep it going.

Last edited:
After that last scene in 7 I'm not sure Police exist in this universe anymore. They literally had a 30 minute war in the middle of LA :lol:

I'll go see 8 just for the inevitable laughs

Five was the best.

6 was hurt by the Dom and Letty saga.. the movie started to drag whenever they were together.. same with 7.

After that last scene in 7 I'm not sure Police exist in this universe anymore. They literally had a 30 minute war in the middle of LA :lol:

I'll go see 8 just for the inevitable laughs

When Dom jumped that building in F7, I was dying. When he did it again I crying so hard my ribs hurt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom