Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

I bought my tickets weeks ago, I just checked to see how packed the theater would be.. so many available seats
laugh.gif

Still can't wait
pimp.gif

Went to go watch it, theather was maybe halfway full, it cut off right after dom/brian jump over the railroad tracks, TWICE!, needless to say the theather refunded us the money, it was cool re-experiencing it in theathers. A lot of it was cheesy in retrospect and got funny reactions (ja rule, tran, croc skin pants, dvd players :lol:) but definitely nostalgic and appreciated :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't get to go tonight... the worst part, is my girlfriend and I went to the movies too 
mean.gif

I jokingly suggested it and she laughed it off and said no.

Outrageous.

I was a freshmen in highschool when it came out, and I remember when Brian was driving the lightning and hit the curb when he went to park and demand "NOS" and everyone in the theatre went "Ooooooooh".

Last edited:
I'm waiting for Vin or someone to discover some hidden super power [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Btw they added some FF movies on Netflix this month. Rewatch the first one yesterday.
Saw this too. Queued them up already. The first is my most watched movie by far. Those quotables never get old. "You thought you had me?! You never had your car"

Back
Top Bottom