Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

Nah this scene is the only one that legit had me pissed
giphy.gif
Amazing lol, but this is like saying a scene in Saw 8/3D was unrealistic. There’s too many movies 🍿 and I love it

Finally got a chance to watch X on my flight to London the other day. Was the perfect movie to kill time :lol:

Only spoiler I knew about going in was Rock in the after credits scene. Definitely got caught off guard by the cliffhanger at the end.

Can’t wait to see how they figure out how to get out of that one :rofl:

Finally got a chance to watch X on my flight to London the other day. Was the perfect movie to kill time :lol:

Only spoiler I knew about going in was Rock in the after credits scene. Definitely got caught off guard by the cliffhanger at the end.

Lettie and company definitely popping up in that sub!

Watch them have landed the helicopter on Tyrese's little RC car and they racing to the damn and Dom uses a helicopter blade as a ramp to get out. Can't even say I'm kidding or being sarcastic anymore.

Oh we can do this all day.......

The water rushes over them, and just then, Johnnie Utah emerges on his surf board and pulls Dom to safety. Now, they unite to go fight Aquaman but first, they need to pick up some bullet proof suits from the Tailor.

Chris Evans shows up to be the illegitimate brother of Aquaman and they join forces with Amazon Prime Jack Reacher.

But Dom and Johnnie Utah have a surprise for them, that sub has movie Jack Reacher, aka Ethan Hunt. His team will help Dom's team, and their surfer assassin take down the terrorists known as The Trio.

:nerd: :lol:

You gotta have some random off the wall person we think is dead/forgot about come rescue them.

-Jacob survived the crash and shows up. “I got you little big brother”

-Shaw brothers after rescuing their mom

-Jesse after surviving a drive by in 1

Hell maybe even all the previous villains join the family :lol:

Its going to end with Leon being the ring leader of everything since the abandoned him in they first movie. The take him down, but still invite him to the cook out. They share bbq and Coronas and everyone is happy, including Leon eating in handcuffs, Brian walks up(brought to you buy the best AI money can buy), pats Leon on shoulder, gives everyone a hug, then credits roll. We get a post credit scene revealing Dom didn't actually beat that train in F&F 1 and has been in a coma, in a futuristic prison the whole time and Han is the operator for the VR system he's has been hooked up to since the first movie.

Oh we can do this all day.......

The water rushes over them, and just then, Johnnie Utah emerges on his surf board and pulls Dom to safety. Now, they unite to go fight Aquaman but first, they need to pick up some bullet proof suits from the Tailor.

Chris Evans shows up to be the illegitimate brother of Aquaman and they join forces with Amazon Prime Jack Reacher.

But Dom and Johnnie Utah have a surprise for them, that sub has movie Jack Reacher, aka Ethan Hunt. His team will help Dom's team, and their surfer assassin take down the terrorists known as The Trio.

:nerd: :lol:

They need help from........Carter Verona, who works on a ranch in Montana........

:pimp:

Bruh OP was 10 years ago and it was talking about FF8. Somehow, ten years and 15 movies later we just on 10. What the hell?!

What's crazy is in this world is they got this guy Idris Elba on some Super Soldier serum and can telepathically control vehicles existing. But that's just whatever compared to things the power of Family can do:lol:

Back
Top Bottom