Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

:wow: wow.

If that's true.........wow. I did not expect that to actually be in the cards.

For what it's worth, I absolutely LOVE that they are working with the family as to how to close the story on Brian. That is really, really cool.

I really hope this all works out. Some how, some way.....

If they do film scenes with his brother i hope they just make it so him an his girl just drive off and leave the gang a note saying they are done and gonna start a new life together in italy

Really many stunt doubles can just be used in a death scene

Them specifically wanting his brother makes me think its gonna be a happy ending rather than a bad

Last edited:
Sons of anarchy guy is a chode.

Gotta be chris hemsworth or lucas black

I like the bad turn good part though
It can't be Chris Hemsworth because then it's "Thor in F&F" and Lucas Black doesn't have the charisma Paul had

No shots at him but he's not good looking enough; the Fast movies have gained quite a female audience

Last edited:
F&F 4 movie car

... that movie magic
I'd still drive it though. 
glasses.gif

If they do film scenes with his brother i hope they just make it so him an his girl just drive off and leave the gang a note saying they are done and gonna start a new life together in italy

No need to kill him, just let him start a new life |I

As messed as it would be, killing O'Connor is the only logical thing to do from a storyline standpoint. While I'm sure they won't do that, everything about all the movies get devalued by any other ending for O'Connor

Everything was tied into the concept of Ride or Die. Just like how Brian didn't just drive off in Brazil when Dom told him to, Brian wouldn't just go off to another country espsecially after Han's death. Hell the guy got himself put into prison just for the sake of the family.

But I guess we'll have to suspend disbelief even more and be understanding

R.I.P. Paul Walker

He needs to die in the movie; you can't have him leaving a note saying he is just gonna peace out meanwhile the team needs help :lol:

Reports came out today, both men died pretty much right after impact, so no suffering or being burned alive or anything.

Doesn't take it away, but at least there is some solace in that no one suffered. |I

I prefer that.

I rather he rides off into the sunset with Mia and the baby (or just the baby :nerd: ) then having to do something distasteful.

The whole story is going to start over the death of Han, no need to add a true death to the story and make it even harder.

yea sucks with the new release date. but u gotta do what u gotta do given the circumstances. RIP PW.

Random post

but my mom thought Aaron Paul could be a sweet replacement for Paul Walker. Not to replace O'Connor of course but to try to fill in the void. I thought that was a great idea but will definitely not happen lol.

Random post

but my mom thought Aaron Paul could be a sweet replacement for Paul Walker. Not to replace O'Connor of course but to try to fill in the void. I thought that was a great idea but will definitely not happen lol.
unless they plan to merge the Fast and Furious with Need for Speed

que WeeBay Gif here

Random post

just because of need for speed eh?

Random post

Nah, tell mommy to cool out b :lol:

What they may do is develop Lucas' character to fill the void of Paul's character. If played right w/ his "age" in the movies, he could end up bein the front runner when the rest get tired of doin it

Back
Top Bottom