Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

So they retire Brian O'Connor, but bring in his younger brother to carry on with Dom and crew?

Damn.....that might just work. It will always be sad without Brian, but they can still make the movies count for something with his real brother honoring him.

:pimp:

that's the kind of move that will make fans happy and generate people coming back for part 8

very smart on the studios part

This franchise may go on forever.

Fast 15, starring Paul walkers daughter :pimp:

Reactions: jjs
They should have signed chris pine to be his brother in the movies

No.

This franchise is built on Family. In the movie, and outside the movie, they all consider themselves "family".

Chris Pine ain't that. Paul's true brother, is.

This is a very smart move on their part.

As someone who enjoyed "The Young Indian Jones chronicles", I'm actually not opposed to seeing someone else portray a young Indy, so I'm ok with that.

Most important question in all of this is will the Drift King stick around for 8 and on???

theyre not gonna continue F&F. they were saying that most of the important scenes were filmed with Paul and theyre using his brothers to complete the rest of the movie. its not like his brother takes over as a different character in the series.

theyre not gonna continue F&F. they were saying that most of the important scenes were filmed with Paul and theyre using his brothers to complete the rest of the movie. its not like his brother takes over as a different character in the series.

You been under a rock? Franchise is going way past the 7th

he didnt seem like a violent guy to me

Yaks live by a code. Can you imagine the boss letting some no name foreigners steal his cash? Best believe that whole crew would've been wearing cement shoes

you serious man? :lol:

The franchise is going to go on forever because it keeps making tons of money and Cody will be a new character in Fast 8

:lol:

The article says exactly that. He will join the cast as Brian's younger brother in the next F&F movies.

oops i must have missed that article. the last one i read was about his brothers being used as him in F&F7 :rolleyes my b my b

I was just reading up on Cody after finding out about him officially joining up, his day job is actually being a stunt man, so him being a part of future installments may be really awesome.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom