Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

I don't care how many racing stripes you paint on that elephant it's still not doing over 6mph

Huge fan of the series minus Tokyo Drift. I'm not watching the trailer so I can be totally surprised when the movie releases. Y'all said Walker tribute, huh? Refuse to walk into the theater without a box of Kleenex. I'm going to be messed up in that theater man SMH.

I thought he got shot in the chase...? :lol:

"Louis Tran" gonna pay back Letty for that sucker punch at Race Wars :pimp:

funny you should mention that cuz at last years SDCC panel Michelle mentioned that she had a fight scene for FF and she was training for a couple of months on how to throw a punch
she actually hit that guy
cuz 5 mins before doing that scene they told her NOT to hit him
but she was doing all this real training on how to hit him

So IMDB shows that Lucas Black (dude from Tokyo Drift) will be in this movie.  Must be a small part since he wasnt in the trailer. 

Trailer looked good though.  But the parachute on cars? C'mon man >D

or when he jumped out of a flying car to catch letty from one bridge to the other

fam i was watching the movie at home and when i was watching this scene i had to pause the movie cause i was like

img]

Last edited:
Anybody know how they wrote paul of? I had a feeling it was gonna be when the bus fell but he seems to be in just about all but the ending of the movie by the trailer.

Man I'm pumped, I think ya boy will shed a tear when it ends, the ending of an era. Man seeing paul walker in the trailer makes me feel some type of way man

what's wrong with that? the military does this with tanks. cars (to me) is not reaching

to me it's always been the physical strength they keep giving Dom that's unbelievable

remember holding up that engine with one hand

or when he jumped out of a flying car to catch letty from one bridge to the other
or how bout in this trailer... he swung (what looked like a baton) so hard he made concrete explode

everything they they show with cars i can actually believe (except the 2 cars vault chase, and the car driving through the cargo plane)

i can even believe that ramp car they used in the last movie (the one that kept launching cars up in the air
:wow: :smokin )
was in the theater :smh:  :lol: .  

Over the top nature should be expected by now, but i know ill still be questioning the realism for some reason.

yeah man realism been gone. I'm one of those guys that usually nitpick that type of stuff but when it comes to F&F, I just have a good time. I guess I just like the world and characters.

Just gotta enjoy yourself

Family... :frown:

Last edited:
Bruh, I'm waiting for them to either

1. Fight using cars as swords

2. Having them actually fight in cars with cars driving cars on top of cars.

I wonder if we'll see Kurt Russell in a car? Was that Tony Jaa?

They don't do anything but get doper. :pimp:

Fast 9 will have ALL the actors on fire literally the entire film for no reason. The fast crew will take on an entire country....... Because

Fast 10 they will turn into cars and be able to drive themselves, but with human abilities like jumping 50 yards or flying

Vin will reveal that he's been a car this whole time. Mia will give birth to a car who will then give birth to another car named car.

Cars will begin to drive people

There is no God

Last edited:
Just once, I need to see them stop for gas.

Just once fellas. 7 films, someone get some gas please. Would be the most implausible thing they do in the series. :lol:

Big plot spoiler twist revealed. You've been warned.

they've been driving cars on neutral gear and no gas the entire time

Back
Top Bottom