Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

Apparently there are talks of the 8th movie being the Grand Finale of the series and Justin Lin may be returning as the director.

Apparently there are talks of the 8th movie being the Grand Finale of the series and Justin Lin may be returning as the director.

I read that yesterday; feels hard to do without Paul but I have faith they can make it work

there are little scenes in the trailer where you can tell they filmed without him like when they are walking down the stairs in Dubai and Tyrese is next to Vin and some of the shots where they show them lined up

Last edited:
They should make it to where we find out Leon has become the boss of bossess behind everything. :lol:

At this point, I don't even know what I want to happen.

It's still so heartbreaking, this franchise was in talks for 7-8-9 even 10, they were unstoppable, and now....... :smh:

I don't know if I want an 8 or not. It feels...."wrong" without him there. As much as it is Vin's series, he was the first one to bail and Paul stayed for 2fast, and made something with Tyrese and Luda.

Then when Vin struck out, he came back.

To me, Paul is the "creator" of this franchise, and Vin is the caretaker. If that makes sense to anyone but me.

Yeah, they have to keep going. At least stop it at 10. Fast 7 could be the start of something, 8 and 9 could be tied to the same story and 10 is the big ending.

Statement from Universal Pictures chairman Donna Langley:

“We think there’s at least three more. Paul [Walker] is, and always will be, an integral part of the story. But there are many other great characters, and it’s also an opportunity to introduce new characters. I think it’s still a growing franchise. We’ll see what happens with Furious 7, obviously, but our box office has grown over the past three or four films and internationally, in particular. So we think that there’s more to mine there. But we’re of course very mindful about fatigue.”

“We think there’s at least three more. Paul [Walker] is, and always will be, an integral part of the story. But there are many other great characters, and it’s also an opportunity to introduce new characters. I think it’s still a growing franchise. We’ll see what happens with Furious 7, obviously, but our box office has grown over the past three or four films and internationally, in particular. So we think that there’s more to mine there. But we’re of course very mindful about fatigue.”
The PC way of saying: We're going to keep releasing F&F because it's our biggest tentpole.

The PC way of saying: We're going to keep releasing F&F because it's our biggest tentpole.

No doubt. It's a cash cow. You spend $50M and get 10 folds back. It's a no brainer.

They're going to be racing in Teslas sooner or later and still find a way to have blue frame shooting out the exhaust.

bump

the F&F facebook page posted some real short/quick teaser video footage the last week

0:04 ROCK BOTTOM ROCK BOTTOM BY GAWD HES BROKEN IN HALF

The trailer was a little OD imo :x

I mean I know they do some ridiculous things but even by FF standards it was a little much. The "cars fighting cars" back and forth we had going in isn't too far off :lol:

Whos voice is that at the end of the trailer "like it or not you and your friends are a part of it now" sounds mad familiar

wasnt able to watch the SB, just saw this now.

just keeps getting better :pimp: :pimp:

and by better, i mean more ridiculous :lol: :pimp:

My son jumped two skyscrapers with a car :wow:

:rofl:

I love this franchise and their entire cast, pure GOLD :lol:

My son jumped two skyscrapers with a car :wow:

:rofl:

I love this franchise and their entire cast, pure GOLD :lol:

Did you peep where Vin jumped out of the car at the last second?

They're approaching Bollywood levels of ridiculousness.

I LOVE it.

This **** has gotten so over the top that I sometimes find myself asking "how the hell did we get to this point" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom