Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

I hate the guys who make those movies. They make no effort, completely unfunny ****e. They're diminishing the parody art from.

Last edited:
indifferent.gif

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt1781781/plotsummary?ref_=m_tt_ov_pl

Born To Race is the story of Danny Krueger, a rebellious young street racer on a collision course with trouble. After an accident at an illegal street race, he is sent to a small town to live with his estranged father, a washed up NASCAR racer. When Danny decides to enter the NHRA High School Drags, he's forced to seek his father's help in taking down the local hot shot.

the-fast-and-the-furious-tokyo-drift-20060922054925837-000.jpg

:lol: :lol: :smh: :smh: :stoneface:

Wow Superfast looks really horrible.

At least Scary Movie was one of the first to do it. And was actually funny

Their was a B movie that ripped of scary movie to :lol: it was called shriek :lol: dumbest thing I've ever seen.

Watching Tokyo Drift and I swear I half expect Han to drop the family line everytime he talks to the other guy

Watching Tokyo Drift and I swear I half expect Han to drop the family line everytime he talks to the other guy

The forsight in that movie is almost scary.

I almost feel like this was all part of the plan from day 1, on some Marvel movie ****.

Tokyo drift did far better than they expected plus Vin was back in board so they rolled with it. Just wild that Tokyo drift is now set in 2015 lmao

Back
Top Bottom