Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

just got done watching TD. So f****n sick. They shouldve put the Sean and Dom race in 7 
mean.gif

5-7-6-4-1-2-3

5 is my favorite because its the first movie where they came together as a the team. The way I'm the movie was put together was perfect.
i gotta seperate 1,2,3 to 4,5, and 6 when ranking the film. The first 3 are mostly about real street racing, while the next 4 are cops and robbers movie, ain't nothing wrong wit that but, it's hard for me to rank them all together the way you did.

btw this song still is heavy

i gotta seperate 1,2,3 to 4,5, and 6 when ranking the film. The first 3 are mostly about real street racing, while the next 4 are cops and robbers movie, ain't nothing wrong wit that but, it's hard for me to rank them all together the way you did.

btw this song still is heavy

that is true (about the films being different. Racing and then cops and robbers)

iono man 2 was about working with undercovers and such, still aiding the law...2 is more like 5-7 than any other, i think

5->7->6->1->2->4->3.

Not a fan of TD. And although 4 "rebooted" the series, that's essentially all it did.

tumblr_ltgzwdVkra1qmzq91o1_500.gif

tony jaa vs brian :pimp:
when brian almost fell off the cliff ... that scene was intense :wow:

alot of good over the top scenes ... goin thru buildings like that tho :smh: . i guess in the FnF universe these dudes are elite, damn near superhuman status :smokin

overall it was a cool flick. that british chick..my waifu :wow:

that pure white supra send off ... nicely done.

Just watched Tokyo Drift for the first time (don't judge me) it definitely isn't bad as people make it seem. Not great though, it felt like a typical high school movie. Troubled teen meets comic relief best friend, meets older mentor, love triangle with pretty girl between rival and protagonist, good guy wins and gets girl. Doms appearance really sold it for me though.

Just watched Tokyo Drift for the first time (don't judge me) it definitely isn't bad as people make it seem. Not great though, it felt like a typical high school movie. Troubled teen meets comic relief best friend, meets older mentor, love triangle with pretty girl between rival and protagonist, good guy wins and gets girl. Doms appearance really sold it for me though.
TD was dope to a lot of us because they actually used quality cars and parts as opposed to the stuff in part 1 and 2 for the most part.

The actors on the other hand :lol:

Part 2 was so bad it became good. Tyrese learned Spanish inadvertently from that film.

I was reading about the short films today. There's a short film between 1 and 2 and another that includes Han in high school or something

Short films like Los Bandeleros? Its the short film that goes into Dom's and Letty's relationship a little more.

Back
Top Bottom