Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

watching in about 2 hours, I'm hyped
for those that have seen it do I need to stay for the mid credits or end credits?

watching in about 2 hours, I'm hyped
for those that have seen it do I need to stay for the mid credits or end credits?

Nope, it actually would feel unneccesary if they did do it...movie ended just fine

Last edited by a moderator:
Some things will never change, if you are bothered by Rocky catching a nuke, then you haven't been paying attention to the series at all :pimp:

Caught the first IMAX showing this afternoon, thought they did an overall great job, ALL of the elements you'd expect from a FF movie were all there well executed IMO.

My only problem was the laughing and corny jokes during "tense" moments.

:lol: at people in this stage of the game complaining about that stuff. I feel like you had to be at ground zero with this franchise to even get it, there's no explaining this to someone who watches a film here and there. All newcomers who are trying to get into this franchise need to watch with someone who can quote at least 3 films, 1 and 2 and then a 3rd of their choice

Last edited:
The one thing on my mind during that NY scene was

ain't no way someone can really zoom thru NY like that :lol: traffic wouldn't allow that kind of heist

whatever mission the crew was running right before Dom went rogue, maybe we'll get an extended cut actually showing the set-up, follow-through of that heist, not just the getaway part

Charlize reminded me of

Gone-in-Sixty-Seconds.jpg

Statham is that dude. MVP easily.

Helen Mirren 8)

Elena, RIP. Although not too despondent given her character arc.

This franchise can very well keep flourishing. From tunas to torpedoes.

Last edited:
Is the baby, Vin's real life son? Looks just like him :lol:

Statham on the plane was great as well as in the prison scene.

Theron was a great villain, liked her in Mad Max too.

Tyrese and Luda always bring the lulz.

Last edited:
Rumor there was an after credit scene between Rock and Statham that was filmed without Vin's knowledge. He found out and flipped, and demanded it be cut from the film, and it was.

:wow: if true.

Definitely liked this movie.  I have it ranked 5,6,8,7,1,2,4,,3.

What seemed weird is that it seemed as if everyone just forgot that Dekard Shaw killed their man Han.

In this movie, Dekard doesn't seem as if he blamed Han and the team for putting Owen in the hospital but Cipher.

Just watched it and totally digged it.

Felt bad for tyrese always gettin the short end of everything throughout the movie, including being left out of top 10 [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Loved loved the Cuba scenes. All I thought about was how much I want to visit it.

Good tributes to brian throughout the movie, including with dom's son.

Charlize def has that sex/villain appeal. She reminds me of Bo Derek, wearing her hair in a twist [emoji]128588[/emoji] Lol.

All in all everyone played their role right and it made for an entertaining watch; worth the paid admission.

as it stands?

5>6>7>8>4>1>2>3

im a lil bummed they killed Elena,
but she technically was already gone (retired) so that plot of her getting knocked up wit Vin's kid and bringing her back was a greaaaaat ploy to turn Torrero heel.

what's i didn't like bout this movie was da acting wasn't as crisp as it usually is...and that Emmanuel broad is literally a space saver..plus da tempo of da middle act was...hmm... wasn't bad at all, just not 5,6,7 levels.

I don't see people's fascination with 6. Other than that long **** runway sequence at the end, I don't remember much of it.

I don't see people's fascination with 6. Other than that long **** runway sequence at the end, I don't remember much of it.

Han's chick dying? "they got a tank!" Vin jumping over bridges? that joint was ill.

Back
Top Bottom