fat joe gettin locked up for taxes vol....time to sell that stash

These feds want me for some tax evasion
Now that the fact that somebody's getting lucci that's not Caucasian
Bullets be blazing through these streets filled with torture (what the deal pop)
Joey Crack, a.k.a. Kaiser Ceaser - I SHOT YA (REMIX) 1995

Serious question: does he have to pay that missing tax on the 3 mil?

In all honesty, 4 months in a federal penitentiary w/ only 1 year of probation and a 15k fine isn't too shabby in exchange for the cash he avoided parting ways with (if he doesn't have to pay it back). :lol:

Win for Joe? I mean, it isn't like dude just ruined his career by catching a federal case.

At the end of the day. you file taxs once a year he couldnt ensure it was done properly. he couldnt make time ? most of these rap artist have 98% of free time on there hands. no excuse

Rap artists ?

Bro this goes way beyond rappers, successful people from all walks of life trust the wrong people with their bread.

http://www.legalzoom.com/legal-headlines/celebrity-lawsuits/10-celebrities-convicted-tax

Check out this rainbow of tax evaders

In all honesty, 4 months in a federal penitentiary w/ only 1 year of probation and a 15k fine isn't too shabby in exchange for the cash he avoided parting ways with (if he doesn't have to pay it back). :lol:

Win for Joe? I mean, it isn't like dude just ruined his career by catching a federal case.

word, this is what I'm saying.

also, can someone explain the lien back joke? Deadass don't understand it.

word, this is what I'm saying.

also, can someone explain the lien back joke? Deadass don't understand it.

All you have to do is look up what lien means if you don't know man :lol:

Basically 4 months (if he even serves that) for 1.5 million? Sign me up

Come on now. These companies abide by the tax code and use tax havens/strategies to limit their tax liabilities. That's what responsible taxpayers do.

Fat Joe did not report INCOME of over 3 Million dollars from 2007 to 2008! :lol: Big freaking difference!

I was hoping this was sarcasm :smh:

He still has to pay the money he owes.

man how do all these people get played by whoever they have handle their finances?

People with 20k in the bank, 1 house, and1 car have had a hard time keeping up with all their money and investments.

I think its harder then you guys think.

Back
Top Bottom