Fat Joe's Moments in Swag Vol. Cam don't want it

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

fat joe is basura

hasnt been %#%@ since dude on my avy passed
i don't get that rationlization considering his best albums were either before pun was in terror squad ( jealous ones envy) or after he died ( me myself and I)

and there's a interview where he said it himself "yo when i heard big pun i knew he can take my movement farther then i can ever do it, he's better then me"

you know how much RESPECT i give fat joe for that? ain't too many rappers AT ALL saying someone is better then them...period.

Thats real, Dont knot know why so many of ya'll hate on joey but what he did to cuban link was messed up and he never did put out anyone but remy and her sales flopped. I was mad about that cuz remy was the best female

I missed that thread........But I do know nigs locked up up north DO NOT EFF WITH JOE for certain #%@* he did.

Cats on here love to hate. Like they plan on making a career of it.

Dudes couldn't do a fraction of what Joe's done on their best day and his worst.

Originally Posted by iBlink

fat-joe-ts-fire-red-jordan-iii-1.jpg

fat-joe-ts-fire-red-jordan-iii-2.jpg

lmao wow whered u get these pics from??? i thru those on NT like 4 years ago after I TOOK THEM at a sneakerpimps show....still gotem on the original sd card and all haha

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Ninja hood and Haze were going back and forth about Joey's street cred. Somehow it deviated and dudes started going at each other's necks.
laugh.gif
One of em suggested a meet up to scrap. $@$% was hilarious.

laugh.gif
i remember that,  i think they squashed their, "e beef" tho,   which is good because the e streets of "da heightz" and "da bronx" woulda been goin crazy over that beef.

I woulda been torn.
Thankfully NY still stands united.

grin.gif

laugh.gif
  it's time for new e beefs to start.    inspektah deck vs riverxbear was funny with them gettin on eachother on here and on my fb wall  but that's bk vs texas.    you guys should unite at house of hoops to roast a certain member on here that mainly posts in nike retro in a few weeks.

Fat Joe is still one of the few n holding it down for The BX, plus no romo but the fat guy stays dressed properly

Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers wrote:

Ninja hood and Haze were going back and forth about Joey's street cred. Somehow it deviated and dudes started going at each other's necks.
laugh.gif
One of em suggested a meet up to scrap. $@$% was hilarious.

laugh.gif
i remember that,  i think they squashed their, "e beef" tho,   which is good because the e streets of "da heightz" and "da bronx" woulda been goin crazy over that beef.

epic thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by richyung412

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

fat joe is basura

hasnt been %#%@ since dude on my avy passed
i don't get that rationlization considering his best albums were either before pun was in terror squad ( jealous ones envy) or after he died ( me myself and I)

and there's a interview where he said it himself "yo when i heard big pun i knew he can take my movement farther then i can ever do it, he's better then me"

you know how much RESPECT i give fat joe for that? ain't too many rappers AT ALL saying someone is better then them...period.

Thats real, Dont knot know why so many of ya'll hate on joey but what he did to cuban link was messed up and he never did put out anyone but remy and her sales flopped. I was mad about that cuz remy was the best female

yea
tired.gif
she got a couple of years to do too

Originally Posted by bns1201

fat-joe-ts-fire-red-jordan-iii-1.jpg

fat-joe-ts-fire-red-jordan-iii-2.jpg

lmao wow whered u get these pics from??? i thru those on NT like 4 years ago after I TOOK THEM at a sneakerpimps show....still gotem on the original sd card and all haha
your pics been floating around da net since you uploaded em.

yall dudes really gonna act like fat joe's fits don't be crazy ? he's the ONLY dude i know that doesn't wear fitted jeans (not tight) and still look flee
pimp.gif

Personally i hate Fat Joe, !*%#%@ from my hood don't play his music at all, though i can't knock his sneaker game. This guy is not even allowed in his own hood, NY !*%#%@ don't like him cuz he turned into a southern rapper,

His music sucks, he sucks as a person and I could careless about what he wears. His time is over and he does not matter to rap or public life for that matter. Topics like these dont keep he afloat either.

stephen jackson on don cartagena

I was in New Jersey and playing for New Jersey my rookie year and Fat Joe and Steph was real cool. So it was one night in the club where a whole bunch of stuff went down and I was right in the middle of it, but I thought it was one big family. Well, after that one situation, I responded in a way that a professional athlete wouldn’t respond and Joe fell in love with me. He fell in love with me for not being a chicken and not being scared and standing in the middle of it and holding my ground.

So the whole season, while I’m in New Jersey, I’m going to New York shopping, I’m going to the clubs, I’m going to the malls, stuff like that, and I’m seeing these same three Puerto Rican guys. And I’m like, 'Are they following me?' I’m getting suspect. I’m telling my best friend, 'Man, I don’t know if they’re following us or not.' Coming towards the end of the season, we didn’t make the playoffs so it was coming to the end of the season, so I decide to go out and I see these same three guys and they all got Terror Squad chains on, the last time I seen them. I’m asking them, 'Man, what’s going on? I been seeing you guys all the time.' Joe had these three guys following me to make sure I was straight the whole season. I’m talking, if I was coming out of church, they was at the end of the corner. That’s when I realized it’s only one real mafia boss in the rap game and that’s Fat Joe.

Back
Top Bottom