Fat Tuesday's opens in NYC today...gets closed down today due to brawl

So you saying the Bronx so thorough that we out here robbin cats with our bare hands?

You from queens or somethin?

From Far Rockaway queens

Dude legit tried to rob me until I pointed out he had no knife or no gun so we about to fight for the coat, dude walked off....

And my friend car radio was stolen out his 05 Honda accord smh
All in the BX

Last edited:
From Far Rockaway queens

Dude legit tried to rob me until I pointed out he had no knife or no gun so we about to fight for the coat, dude walked off....

All in the BX

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't get it twisted, some parts of queens is stil very gully.
Southside around Guy Brewer, South Rd is still very dangerous

Brooklyn is just a zoo :lol:

So you saying the Bronx so thorough that we out here robbin cats with our bare hands?

You from queens or somethin?
From Far Rockaway queens

All in the BX
pimp.gif

Bronx created hip-hop, Queens will only get dropped, you're still telling lies to me.

Nobody and I mean nobody likes Staten Island. Even the people from Staten Island don't even like Staten Island.
This is 100% Facts!

Also Bronx is buttcheeks too. Nobody rocks with the Bronx unless you trying to smang a bad Dominican chick, but then again you could just go to Spanish Harlem, but 9/10 she is gonna have atleast 2-3 kids.

P.S. For the record those Italian women from Staten Island have hairy buttholes. Trust me on this, happened to me on numerous occasions.

im dead... post of the century

The Bronx is a *****hole. The Yankees are the only reason to go there
Nobody cares about Staten Island
Bitties from El Barrio > BX. Sheeeet, anything > BX
You can find a bad dominican chick in da heights B. tf you looking in the BX for?!! :lol:

All this queens slander :smh: you Celeste pizza eating broke boys need to swing through the legit spots in Queens instead of chilling in Mordor.

You a queens *****? No wonder Kelly aint want nothing to do with you.

You were one of my favorite posters too. I feel so betrayed :smh:
sorry papi

All this queens slander :smh: you Celeste pizza eating broke boys need to swing through the legit spots in Queens instead of chilling in Mordor.

Brooklyn got love for Queens and vice-versa. The only two boroughs to get school off for Brooklyn-Queens Day :pimp:

****** from the Bronx mad because they live in 1945 Berlin
:lol: :rofl: :lol:

The Bronx is a *****hole. The Yankees are the only reason to go there
Nobody cares about Staten Island
Bitties from El Barrio > BX. Sheeeet, anything > BX
You can find a bad dominican chick in da heights B. tf you looking in the BX for?!!
laugh.gif
I know you not talking about Crown Heights.......nothing but Jews and Caribbean's up there
laugh.gif

I can tell you one thing, the Bronx is the dustiest borrow of the 5. I hate having to work up there. Only thing its good for is some fat butt latinas and majority of then are pushing strollers. No thanks.

Last edited:
I can't even lie...when I go to the Bronx to visit my parents it feels like I stepped into a time machine...and my parents live walking distance from Yankee Stadium and the courthouses. Can't imagine the really dusty, neglected neighborhoods.

Only good neighborhood in the Bronx is riverdale and even then it's still sketchy. One of my professors got his wheels jacked in the school lot and dudes didn't even leave his car on the cinder blocks :lol:

:smh:

The slander...

Every borough has it's good and bads... yes including Staten Island.

Staten Island is somewhere where you can buy a nice house for a good price and raise your family away from the hooligans in Queens, BK, BX, and Uptown.

Lived most of my life in Queens, but lived in BK, and smashed chicks from the BX and other places.

Best thing about Staten Island is the cute Italian women with hairy buttholes and going on the Staten Island Ferry.....that's not saying much. 
laugh.gif

NY lost its appeal to the Native NYer.. its still better than most cities by far. i welcome new people to the city but dont change what made the city great to make visitors or newbies happy.

NY still has a gang of women, still got the gun game on lock, still got bad traffic, late night after hour spots, still got bootleg liquor spots, still got Coney Island popping all summer, still got the corner store game on smash..

yes, i want to leave NY, but i just got a new gig at TWC HQs...

Back
Top Bottom