FATHER BEATS ACCUSED CHILD ABUSER.......PICS INSIDE

mean.gif
I thought they banned that dude.
I thought they banned you too

yea back in like 08.

i thought they banned you the other day when you came at Andee's neck and disrespected him for being clean from Heroin for 9 months and trying to get his life together.
I didnt break any rules for posting a pic of heroin. People do stuff worse. They photoshop pics of people and make fun of member as well as other stuff and dont get banned

Last edited:
Superb back out from hiding again I see. You rich or nah bro? You posting more fake bank account pics or nah?

Eh, I'm going to play devil's advocate for a second here. Now, I'm not supporting what the pedophile did and I feel if you molest a child you deserve whatever comes to you but as an 11 year old male I knew damn well I wasn't going to be sitting on no man's lap nor letting him take me anywhere for "special time" willingly. I'm just saying, the report is vague in that it doesn't say if the kid was tied up or screaming for help or anything. I think the report even mentions the father got suspicious because it was too quiet. And I do realize it is easy for an adult to take advantage of a young impressionable kid but at 11 years old you are at that puberty stage and who knows? Maybe the kid was realizing he likes males and wanted to experiment with a friend who is also into males. But I am probably totally wrong in which case I'm with the rest of you, cut that rapist's d*ck off! Street justice!

View media item 1088372
Kid is 11 years old, there is nothing to talk about. Seriously.

Wow. So if you discovered you raised a child rapist and he got beat up by one of his parents victims you'd be looking to fight that person instead of reevaluating your life and the time you spent raising your son wondering where you went wrong?

I wouldn't reevaluate anything because you learn your child will eventually do what they want to do. If a grown man put hands and feet on my son like that, I'm definitely not going to be patting him on the back like "thank you for kicking my son's *** for me." I thought the rule is defend in public, discipline in private? You would turn on your own child based on what someone else says? That's interesting.

Last edited:
I wouldn't reevaluate anything because you learn your child will eventually do what they want to do. If a grown man put hands and feet on my son like that, I'm definitely not going to be patting him on the back like "thank you for kicking my son's *** for me." I thought the rule is defend in public, discipline in private? You would turn on your own child based on what someone else says? That's interesting.
That exactly what i was saying. Nobody caught on and quick to defend the father word over their own kind

Wow. So if you discovered you raised a child rapist and he got beat up by one of his parents victims you'd be looking to fight that person instead of reevaluating your life and the time you spent raising your son wondering where you went wrong?

**** everything that you're talking about.

There's a certain point where people do something far too egregious to be defended by their family.

I don't know what is wrong with you, but something is for that statement.

At a certain point, family can only mean so much. After that, you're just a screwed up person and I am not on your side.

Last edited:
Dad walked in on dude fondling his son...idk how much more story you need...maybe son does want his angus peppered but with a 18 year old...nah...son or daughter if I catch a grown man with my child it's over...hell if I catch any man with my daughter a Fresh Prince jazzy Jeff toss out is in his future.

**** everything that you're talking about.

There's a certain point where people do something far too egregious to be defended by their family.

I don't know what is wrong with you, but something is for that statement.

At a certain point, family can only mean so much. After that, you're just a screwed up person and I am not on your side.

:lol: :lol: it's always hilarious how emotional people get when someone has a difference in opinion, calm down.

something is wrong with me for loving my son, ok I'll accept that :lol:

The emotion in my response doesn't come from the differing opinion.

The emotion comes from the rape of a child. That gets to me for some reason.

It's good that you can post laughing emoji's though.

Superb mad because the molester got beat up and the molester father is not doing anything.

If you are the father of a child molester that has gotten caught and been whooped and you are mad about it or want to retaliate for something he did, you have problems. That's all I have to say about that ... Only reason for u to applaud or come to his defense is because u had a part in him becoming the monster he is .....

Last edited:
I know your supposed to love your child unconditionally, but if they were to get caught in the act molesting a kid and got dealt with by the kids father, I'm sorry but the kids father had to do what he had to do and id be so disgusted with my son that id be questioning myself asking where I went wrong.

If a son of mine was involved in a he said/ she said situation though where he was accused of it but there was no proof or he wasn't caught in the act, I would have his back initially because people do make outlandish claims and accusations. However if it was proven that he really did do it, then I'm disowning him.

I'm surprised there aren't the "go against the grain" types in this thread.
Eh, I'm going to play devil's advocate for a second here. Now, I'm not supporting what the pedophile did and I feel if you molest a child you deserve whatever comes to you but as an 11 year old male I knew damn well I wasn't going to be sitting on no man's lap nor letting him take me anywhere for "special time" willingly. I'm just saying, the report is vague in that it doesn't say if the kid was tied up or screaming for help or anything. I think the report even mentions the father got suspicious because it was too quiet. And I do realize it is easy for an adult to take advantage of a young impressionable kid but at 11 years old you are at that puberty stage and who knows? Maybe the kid was realizing he likes males and wanted to experiment with a friend who is also into males. But I am probably totally wrong in which case I'm with the rest of you, cut that rapist's d*ck off! Street justice!

I'd turn on myself due to the fact that I didn't keep my child safe. It's a learned behavior or maybe 18yr old was perpetrated by the dad.. It's all a ****** up cycle..

Even after seeing the pic I still can't see why dude is still breathing. I honestly wouldn't be able to control myself. Son would at least be in a coma cuz I'm caving in his face.

I'm legit mad now though. Kinda wish I just read the thread title and never entered :x :smh: :stoneface:

This don't make sense. Kid just walks in and you turn around to rush and kick him :smh:

Hmmm

I'm not actually sure if a female, a mother, was caught riding on top of a 11 yr old boy that the boys father would rush in and beat up the female. Double standards obviously recognized.

There's A LOT of stuff I could look past from a love of a father perspective as far as my kid doing something heinous but child rape is not one of them. I'd be in immediate "I have no son" mode. I'm liable to beat the tar out of the sicko myself.
truthfully I couldn't just let somebody beat the crap out of my son regardless

Lets look at it this way, would if your daughter 18 years old was raping somebody else daughter and molesting them. And the mom beat your daughter to a pulp. Would you not be angry ready to take revenge? Im trying to use a girl in this examples becauses people usually will go to death for their daughter or mom regardless if you get what Im saying
I'd be angry but if I know for a fact my daughter was raping a female, I wouldn't want to take revenge.

You need to carefully read.

I didn't say I'd turn on my child based off of what someone else says. I'd turn on that child off of what they actually did.

As for this case nobody gets an *** whooping like that off of a lie. The hypotheticals are based off of this actual situation not some made up one you're trying to create to skew perception. See I'm not dealing with so and so said. Dude already pleaded guilty so in this hypothetical I'm approaching this as your child is a rapist/pedophile/molester. Not just someone said they were.

And no, I don't ******* rock with some defend in public, discipline in private guideline especially with heinous acts like this. You go ahead with that. The **** I look like defending rapists to the community if in private I'm about to go in anyway. You commit crimes like that you give up your rights and liberties and along with that you're losing me claiming you as my child.

So let me ask you, you're own child grows up to be a rapist, gets caught in the act, gets beat up for it, gets arrested and pleads guilty. You chalking that up to "Well he/she is gonna do what they want anyway". Don't front like you wouldn't be relieved that they'd be going to prison for a long time so you wouldn't have to deal with them anyway.

That exactly what i was saying. Nobody caught on and quick to defend the father word over their own kind
We not talking about one person's word against another's though.

Did you just make up your own hypothetical independent of this actual situation and thread topic? Did this dude not plead guilty?

Rape is rape especially when it's an 18 yr old raping an 11 yr old. There's no blurred lines there. There's no side discussions about consent. That's pretty clear cut.

Now if you saying you want come in open minded about it at first fine but this seems more like you want to completely bathe yourself in denial after it's confirmed what happened and then feign anger about your child getting beast up for being a rapist.

Now I'm actually curious what the parents of this rapist have to say about their son and what happened.

Last edited:
so just to be clear, all the people in here backing the 18 year old are saying that even if your child was to ruin another child/family's life, you don't give a **** cause family first? yall are either self-centered or stupid as hell

Back
Top Bottom