Father carries disabled daughter through triathlon: NOW THIS IS PARENTING

is like you cant just take it for what it is, you are never just satisfied with agreeing to disagree, do you ever step back to look at the **** you post and what type of personality you display on here
sick.gif
YOU REALLY need to make note of that.

You guys are easily impressed. There's nothing cool about dragging a handicap kid through a triathlon. What if she doesn't even like it? And you guys are so positive nothing could happen to her. I PROMISE if this thread was "Handicap girl drowns during triathlon" you'd be saying "worse father ever". Have you fools seen the bike crashes in these type events? Its not safe.

Like I said there is a million ways to provide the same sense of excitement in a much safer environment. Funny you dudes question if I had kids. I would never put my child in harms way like that. Its just silly. I don't know or don't care if dude does it for attention BUT its funny how quick you guys are to :pimp: and say "tears to my eyes" . A bunch of sheep :smh:

what exactly do i post??....pictures?.....please enlighten me.
eyes.gif
Just to clear things up right now. I have no problem with you and I never have.You know what you have posted. Let's not be naive here. I've seen you defend yourself from numerous NTers from pic posting/making posts/ to simping. Does that enlighten you enough to your liking? I'm just letting you know to take your own advice and analyze my previous quote of you.

In closing, stop rolling your eyes like a *****.

what exactly do i post??....pictures?.....please enlighten me. :rolleyes

Bruh, you have an avy of your own face? And all that jazz in the Dressing Better seems like a lot of folks yearning for attention/acceptance and reeks of a self-asorbed odor.

Not a knock or nothing personal though.

BTW, Optimus/Dame Theory/sillyputty, I don't think anyone is really upset that you're questioning his motivations.  Anyone with half a mind can surmise that we'll never truly know if we're not that person.

I think they're more annoyed that you're back, casting a negative shadow over an otherwise positive thread.  You've turned the thread into another debate where you state your opinion as fact, and then damn others who do the same.  The schtick wears thin after awhile, word to the fourth iteration of the internet you.  

When is someone going to ether him so he can go back to his hole to try to reinvent himself yet again?

Bruh, you have an avy of your own face? And all that jazz in the Dressing Better seems like a lot of folks yearning for attention/acceptance and reeks of a self-asorbed odor.
Not a knock or nothing personal though.

see thats what you guys think, that is all for acceptance, bruh im 30 years old, i made all the friends i can possibly make, what possible acceptance would i yearn from you guys???....nothing personal but you are all a bunch of individuals i don't know or care for really....i use the threads for what they are, all the clowning on the DB thread is tired....nothing but positivity coming out of there, some of us contribute with pictures, why does that bother ya so much, i have no ****** clue..

and whats so bad about having an avy of my face??....do you really think i do it so that you guys can compliment my facial features??....reading wayyyy toooooo deep....

and TruthGetsBusy you corny, a complete troll, going out your way searching for pictures i post to TRY and be funny....the epitome of LAME.

When a thread goes 109 posts overnight while i was away, you know FutureMD was at work :smh:

see thats what you guys think, that is all for acceptance, bruh im 30 years old, i made all the friends i can possibly make, what possible acceptance would i yearn from you guys???....nothing personal but you are all a bunch of individuals i don't know or care for really....i use the threads for what they are, all the clowning on the DB thread is tired....nothing but positivity coming out of there, some of us contribute with pictures, why does that bother ya so much, i have no ****** clue..
and whats so bad about having an avy of my face??....do you really think i do it so that you guys can compliment my facial features??....reading wayyyy toooooo deep....
and TruthGetsBusy you corny, a complete troll, going out your way searching for pictures i post to TRY and be funny....the epitome of LAME.

Back
Top Bottom