Father Defends Daughter From Getting Jumped By Other GIrls: THrows Some Strikes In THe Process

They got off easy if you ask me, dude had the size to obliterate all of them hood boogers

I also hate how rich celebrities can't buy an HD camera before deciding to make sextapes.

:rofl: I'm crying my dude, real talk man.

Sad/pathetic story all around! Females jumping a girl and her father. Father putting his hands on kids. :smh:

This is just going to end in some form of tragedy. Good ol dad isn't going to be around all the time so his daughter will get beat down soon enough and those females that got pummeled by dad probably got older brothers/cousins whomever that will put in work on dad.

True. Something like this won't end well on either side, but in that moment as a parent all you see is your child being taking advantage of. Your first instinct is to protect him/her. To his credit, he did try to just push them aside at first. I think one of the chicks hit him, then he rocked her. After that, it was a wrap.

if my kid got beef with someone I'd sit back and let them shoot a fair one for a little and then break it up before either of them gets badly hurt and call it fight. but if they getting jumped by a mob you best believe I'ma be swingin. idc if its guys or girls

THose days are long gone fam. I said something similar in my other post about people not shooting a fair one anymore. Now a days they get props for jumping someone. Like winning a fight that way is something to be proud of :smh:

True about squaring up in today's age. You either have to stop the fight completely or risk the loser coming back with a gun. These kids are soft and dumb.

Parenting 
pimp.gif

I'd buy him a bottle of Cuervo.

Ive always wondered what it would feel like to fight a bunch of kids/girls that I overpower. This would be my chance if I was the father.

Last edited:
These girls need to be put away to be rehabilitated (not jail not jail not jail) - educational bootcamp. Kids that engage in this sort of reckless nonsense are just uneducated and don't know better. I feel so bad for everyone in this video...cuz you just know 80%+ of their lives will likely end in trajedy.

:x

But yeah, I'll defend my kids to the death. Now they were doing the jumping, then whatever they get (sans a punch in the face from an adult) would be fair game. Anything else, I'm taking the adult out.

He was justified but shouldn't have hit that kid that fell to the ground.. At that point someone could argue he was doing to much. Overall I'd see red too ... I got a daughter and even if chicks were jumping my BM id hop in!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom