Favorite items from Trader Joes? (making my 1st trip today)

their salt water taffy is crack
pimp.gif

if your looking for the trail mixes, the one with peanut brittle is a must

hmmm...might pay a visit to trader joes.. There's one like 5 minutes away from where i live but never shop there before lol

hmmm...might pay a visit to trader joes.. There's one like 5 minutes away from where i live but never shop there before lol

There's one like 15 minutes away from me, all these suggestions are making me want to make my first trip there.  I love cooking and want to see what they have that I haven't tried before.  Seems like a lot of stuff i'd like.  My friend told me before his mom would go there during lunch time and eat the free pizza samples they had.  
laugh.gif

There's one like 15 minutes away from me, all these suggestions are making me want to make my first trip there.  I love cooking and want to see what they have that I haven't tried before.  Seems like a lot of stuff i'd like.  My friend told me before his mom would go there during lunch time and eat the free pizza samples they had.  
laugh.gif

Sesame and Honey covered Almonds. I've never tried crack, but I assume they're comparable.

Also, All Butter Shortbread Cookies with Apricot or Raspberry Filling recently became my favorite cookie.

Sesame and Honey covered Almonds. I've never tried crack, but I assume they're comparable.

Also, All Butter Shortbread Cookies with Apricot or Raspberry Filling recently became my favorite cookie.

Get the gnocchi alla sorrentina and the gnocci gorgonzola.

It's mad good, but one serving and your arteries are retired
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Get the gnocchi alla sorrentina and the gnocci gorgonzola.

It's mad good, but one serving and your arteries are retired
laugh.gif
sick.gif

The frozen garlic squares are hella good if you like to cook.

I put that in my ramen with an egg and shredded cold cuts
pimp.gif

The frozen garlic squares are hella good if you like to cook.

I put that in my ramen with an egg and shredded cold cuts
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom