• Olympics

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Hares

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raptors

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

My fav...

Haha... I've been trying to get rid of DS Flints for 5 years now, finally disposed of all but 1 pair. The problem I was having was that most of these new heads knew nothing about them
mean.gif

(For the record, My favorite VII is the Bordeaux... I was a freshman in HS when they dropped, and i not-so-fondly recall my pops mowing the yard in them. Which is the reason I went HAM for them when they last dropped.)
Yea that's what's wrong with trying to sell older shoes because all this new generation know is 11's and you aren't a sneakerhead if you don't have a pair of 11's. But I just bought a pair of NDS Flint 7's and when I pull them out everybody gonna be looking at me cause they aren't going to know anything about when they dropped or what they are. They are my 2nd fav behind the Bordeaux's.

My top 10

1. Bordeaux

2. Flint

3. Olympic

4. Raptor / DMP

5. Hares

6. Orion

7. Citrus

8. Cardinal

9. Chambray

10. YOTR

Honorable Mention

GMP 7 

Haha... I've been trying to get rid of DS Flints for 5 years now, finally disposed of all but 1 pair. The problem I was having was that most of these new heads knew nothing about them
mean.gif

I've been trying to get a pair of DS Flint size 10.5 for a good price for the longest ahah...underrated.

I forgot to add the Maize 7's to my list even though those were a women's shoe. They were stilla nice retro + colorway.

Just got my Flint 7's earlier this week and that soft leather is so buttery. Will be breaking these out for Easter so I can watch the hate.

1.) Bordeaux
2.) Hare
3.) Charcoals
4.) Flints
5.) Olympics
6.) Cardinals

Citrus 7s for me is definitely up there.

Not only was the color way execution good, but the quality was INSANE!

nq37tz.png

:smokin

Last edited:
Every color is my fav!!!!! Lol! VII's are my fav model, number, whatever you want to call it, I F?$K wit VII's
My least fav CW's tho are Orion, and Gmp other than that anything you name is good $$ with me. I started with VII's (first jordan) I'll end it with them.

Just purchased a NDS pair of Cardinal 7's for $142. The 7 is my favorite model and a few more and my 7 collection will be complete.

Playoffs>Hares>Bordeaux>Cardinals I like the dmp playoffs the best, it's just like a better cw Bordeaux.

Back
Top Bottom