Favorite Kobe Sig?

nike or adidas?

Nike = Kobe II strength

Adidas = Equipment Elevation, KB8, KB8 II and KOBE Mesh

Adidas KOBE> Nike KOBE

Originally Posted by ezpinoy

performance and comfort, i would go with the AZK1... it feels the most stable for me, and has the best grip, and feels like pillows when you play in them...

the AZK1 are my fav shoes to play in...

if your including 2k4 and 2k5...

the 2k4 come second place for kobe shoes.. they are very responsive and grip is amazing.. but it doesn't feel as stable as the azk1.. which is why it comes second place...

What he said.

look or performance?
or overall?

i think i like the Vs... cuz i have 25 pairs of them... a lot more than any other ones that i owned
look-wise, i think Nike is pretty successful on the line. But the least love for me is IIs, except II ST orca. those are one of the top!

i got lots of love for adidas kobe sig, but couldn't get any after i start have money to buy sneakers... sadly
Kobe 8(aka. crazy 8 nowaday) is one of the best, and i was able to buy them... but gave up on them, just cuz they looked so big and bulky on my feet... don't think they looked good on me at all, but love the shoes

Kobe V
Kobe VI
Kobe IV
Kobe I
Crazy 8
Kobe 3(MVP pair only)

Not really a fan of the II and III.

Do Hyperdunks count?

Look: kobe II
Performance: Kobe V (V are my fav shoes to play in...)
Overall: Kobe I, IV and V

and 2k4 are
pimp.gif

Kobe IIIs for me. Loved the way they felt on the court. Lockdown was perfect.

Can't find a black/black pair in 13 to replace my old one's though, so if anyone's got some...
laugh.gif

The IVs are the nicest, but in terms of performance I have no clue. The IVs were not as good as I expected

used to be a huge kobe sneaker head, idk what happened, i got my 2s stolen at some basketball tournament -__-. but the 1s for looks def. 

For me the 4's take the care overall, especially in looks. What I love about the zkline is each year the shoe brought something performance-wise. To ball I like the 3, 4, 5 (havent played in the 6 yet). The 1's were the best indoor/outdoor shoe b/c the traction was so good. Loved the 2k4/5's to.

4>>5>1>2>3

The jury is not yet out on the zk6's quite yet.

For me the 4's take the care overall, especially in looks. What I love about the zkline is each year the shoe brought something performance-wise. To ball I like the 3, 4, 5 (havent played in the 6 yet). The 1's were the best indoor/outdoor shoe b/c the traction was so good. Loved the 2k4/5's to.

4>>5>1>2>3

The jury is not yet out on the zk6's quite yet.

1. VI as the top dog. I try to use my other shoes but always find myself playing in these...
great cushioning, good traction(when broken in) and court feel is uncanny.

2. V - basically the 6s are better in everything, IMO, of course.

3. IVs are my old reliables. always love to wear them I just have to double sock.

4. 2k4 - love the traction and the court feel. performance beast. just don't like the higher cut it has.

For me its the 1's. Bought the black/white pair when they came out and they're still holding up after years of abuse. Just all around great shoes.

Kobe IV's and V's.Looks good on and of the court(But the IV's really stole my heart though...have 6 pairs of these babies.). The VI's perform great but look stupid when worn casually(with pants).....VI's only look good with shorts.
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom