FBI STATS BLACK CRIME SHOWS LESS THAN 1% COMMINT VIOLENT CRIME. THE MEDIA HAVE BEEN LYING TO YOU. P

I would include the mindset of good portion of young black men which don't prioritize higher education.

I think it's a combination of economics... but also...

black people are JUST getting wholly accepted to PWIs...

I dont understand how people cant grasp that civil rights laws were passed 50 years ago..

50 ******* years ago. :lol:

when your great grand parents were slaves...

and your grandparents werent allowed to go to college...

and your parents worked at jobs that didnt require college degrees...

its a little different from family where the great grandparents went to college and onwed a local grocery store

and your grandparents went to college and worked as a banker

and your parents went to college and worked as lawyers...

I would include the mindset of good portion of young black men which don't prioritize higher education.

I dont understand how people cant grasp that civil rights laws were passed 50 years ago..

its a little different from family where the great grandparents went to college and onwed a local grocery store

We're all born knowing nothing.

11/10/14

The FBI released Crime in the United States, 2013  today, which shows that the estimated number of violent crimes in 2013 decreased 4.4 percent when compared with 2012 figures, and the estimated number of property crimes decreased 4.1 percent. There were an estimated 1,163,146 violent crimes reported to law enforcement last year, along with an estimated 8,632,512 property crimes.

http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/201...3-released/crime-statistics-for-2013-released

directly from the fbi website, there were over a million violent crimes in 2013. not sure how OP's stats say black and white people combined only account for 5k total violent crimes. probably just some .01% = 1% type of thing

But the situations and circumstances that we're born into have a huge impact on our lives and what we become.

If them numbers are true, then thats horrible for blacks since they so make up a small proportion of the US. population, yet manage to kill at almost the same rate as whites do.
wow, you missed the whole point of the post and this thread

I see critical thinking isn't your strong point.

Thanks...pretty damn interersting.

Once again, the facts seem to not fit the narrative. Seems to be a common theme in this country.

Man we can give certain people all the stats, facts, and evidence that shows what's really going on and they will still be spittin' that BS rhetoric
they hear on faux news.

Certain people still believe that Black people benefit the most from affirmative action. :rolleyes

http://www.timwise.org/2013/08/race...right-manipulates-white-fear-with-bogus-data/

Despite claims by right-wingers (both mainstream and overtly white supremacist) that violent crime by African-Americans is out of control — and that blacks are criminally victimizing whites at massive and disproportionate rates — the facts say otherwise.

As I show in the below analysis:

* Only about 1 percent of African Americans — and no more than 2 percent of black males — will commit a violent crime in a given year;

* Even though there are more black-on-white interracial crimes than white-on-black interracial crimes, this fact is not evidence of anti-white racial targeting by black offenders. Rather, it is completely explained by two factors having nothing to do with anti-white bias: namely, the general differences in rates of criminal offending, and the rates at which whites and blacks encounter one another (and thus, have the opportunity to victimize one another). Once these two factors are “controlled for” in social science terms, the actual rates of black-on-white crime are lower than random chance would predict;

* No more than 0.7 percent (seven-tenths of one percent) of African Americans will commit a violent crime against a white person in a given year, and fewer than 0.3 (three-tenths of one percent) of whites will be victimized by a black person in a given year;

* Whites are 6 times as likely to be murdered by another white person as by a black person; and overall, the percentage of white Americans who will be murdered by a black offender in a given year is only 2/10,000ths of 1 percent (0.0002). This means that only 1 in every 500,000 white people will be murdered by a black person in a given year. Although the numbers of black-on-white homicides are higher than the reverse (447 to 218 in 2010), the 218 black victims of white murderers is actually a higher percentage of the black population interracially killed than the 447 white victims of black murderers as a percentage of the white population. In fact, any given black person is 2.75 times as likely to be murdered by a white person as any given white person is to be murdered by an African American.

Last edited:

Lolwut

Not to be that guy, but Caucasians make up nearly 80% of the entire US population.

Kind of hard to try to compare percentages of a population that is about 1/7 less than the other population you are comparing it to. Just throwing that out there

You would need to multiply that number of arrests by 7 to kind of get a feel of it.

Again, that's misleading because, like multiple studies and experiments have shown, economics is the main driver in crime.

Comparing a group that has 9% population that's poor to a group that has 27% population that's poor is very misleading.

white america dominating every crime not called murder even when you account for them being the majority

They putting up jordan numbers with rape, theft, and alcohol/drug offenses

Yet america focuses on the small time dealer...the user is the problem

Couple that with how black boys are perceived an average of 5 years older than what they really are (strippingb them of adolescence)

And how black people on average age given 4x longer sentences than white people for the same crime

AND how drugs primarily used in the black community carried stiffer penalties than those of equal or even more detrimental effects than drugs used in the white community....

AND police officers propensity to let a white person slide before a minority...

Then ... Well... You get this...

I think one thing that needs to be addressed is that not one sensible black person thinks all black people are good...

That hyperbole argument people use to divert from the discussion is lame

The MAIN issue black people have is

1. The worst of our people being representation of the ENTIRE race
2. This notion that black people are inherently more violent, aggressive, dumb, and prone to do wrong.

And #2 permeates through many of these discussions when cats try to sat "well look at Chicago" and 'well, look at black on black crime "

It's silly.

Side note: The Asian population whom get arrested are considerably less than any other race in America according to that data :wow:

Always good to see people doing good :smokin

Was waiting on the juxtaposition take on Asians vs Blacks. :lol:

Chinese exclusion act prevented immigrant Asians for quite awhile...

When it was opened up, only ones allowed to come over were for universities and corporations...

So essentially... The got to cherry pick the best and brightest Asia people to come over.

Kinda like how if you take the two strongest slaves and breed them for 200 years...

You get 75% NBA and 65% NFL that's black.

You shouldn't try to cater or disprove things to people who believe that

Some people believe all sorts of dumb things

Last edited:
And where the hell did you get 80% of America is white from?

:lol:

Famb just pulling numbers out of thin air

Last edited:
white is in the upper 70s but you gotta account for non whites who classify themselves as white

white is in the upper 70s but you gotta account for non whites who classify themselves as white
okay.

The census says low 60s, but I see where you're coming from.

What can I say was definitely pulling a number out of thin air

Last edited:
Majority of people from the "middle east" are classified as Caucasian in America, I always thought that was interesting.

Back
Top Bottom