*** FEBRUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): Recession? What recession?? ***

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

Appreciate Nike retroing solid ACG models and colorways...

i agree. wildwoods looking real nice. i'm also hoping to scoop a pair of the air mocs somehow.

2 More to add to the collection:
5e83696a174ce1a741027b0b7dd8d00f5c6e219c.jpg

big up to acg supporters. them wildwoods is just as nice even with the nubuck upper.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

Appreciate Nike retroing solid ACG models and colorways...
i agree. wildwoods looking real nice. i'm also hoping to scoop a pair of the air mocs somehow.
Originally Posted by Rocs1

big up to acg supporters. them wildwoods is just as nice even with the nubuck upper.
Nike ACG has always gotten strong support for me (for the most part) Over 10 years now... and seems like the Line is stronger than ever... Dope.

Originally Posted by uknowho85

Got some new shoes for Bertha (My Car
roll.gif
). I gotta get it lowered when i get my tax return

Some new shoes for myself

A+ IT Technician Cert
Congrats on that Certificate, I really need to stop messing around and take my test for my Cisco computer networking certificate.
ohwell.gif

Nice Whip too, what model is that?

Got this from a spot I never went to. Gray underbrim FTW. They had more different teams of gray underbrims (mostly size 8 ) but this was the only one in mysize.
if1ldd.jpg

Latest pickups. Still have a few things on the way. Should be here mon or tuesday. Until then, enjoy.

Everything ds minus the maxtix.

Add another loyal LA fan/resident to the list.
laugh.gif

Another ash-kickin performance for the Lakers on the road.
pimp.gif

Just picked these up since for being an idiot I passed on the Carpe Diems thru a connection for $50.
eyes.gif

But I gotta say it was a good day.
(Still deciding whether to wear 'em tomorrow, but unsure since weather-man says it might rain in LA,again.)

Kobe 4s are slowly growing on me. Those All-Stars looking real nice.

Good pick up Flint.

edit..Dayum Debby nice pick up on those 9s.

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by uknowho85

Got some new shoes for Bertha (My Car
roll.gif
). I gotta get it lowered when i get my tax return

Some new shoes for myself

A+ IT Technician Cert
Congrats on that Certificate, I really need to stop messing around and take my test for my Cisco computer networking certificate.
ohwell.gif

Nice Whip too, what model is that?

Yeah I'm studying for my MCSA/MCSE right now

My car is 2009 Mazda 6 sTouring

Back
Top Bottom