Fellas....and the two women here. How often do you buy clothes?

I don't know about y'all, but there's nothing more satisfying than copping a fresh white tee.

I noticed I buy in spurts, unintentionally. Like the last few weeks, I bought clothes/shoes every weekend. Before that, I hadn't bought anything in months.

I shop with the intent to switch up my wardrobe, but I end up with similar stuff/colors. Drive me nuts when I get home and realize that. I guess I just like what I like.

I get buyer's remorse too but that's what receipts are for :lol:

I don't go out anymore so I usually only buy new work clothes like every week & a half or so. Other than that I'm just picking up tees & bball shorts idc about dressing up at the moment I'm basic af rn

I don't know about y'all, but there's nothing more satisfying than copping a fresh white tee.

and this.

Last edited:
I usually tend to buy at least one thing everytime I go to the mall. Also online shopping is my damn weakness

Aside from black tees, socks and draws. Never.

I'm still wearing gear I got from last Christmas.smh. I'm a bball shorts and sweats type of guy. I have some casual fits but that's about it...

I can't mess with that going to the mall to buy clothes nonsense. It's like everytime I go the style change up. It's trendy as a motha, I'm like who wears this crap? I just smh and bounce. Clothes be looking all feminine, I guess fools is wearing blouses now, they be on every rack... the prices are laughable on most ****.

I can't eem.

But nah I don't shop, just grab what I need.

Last edited:
Aside from black tees, socks and draws. Never.

I'm still wearing gear I got from last Christmas.smh. I'm a bball shorts and sweats type of guy. I have some casual fits but that's about it...

I can't mess with that going to the mall to buy clothes nonsense. It's like everytime I go the style change up. It's trendy as a motha, I'm like who wears this crap? I just smh and bounce. Clothes be looking all feminine, I guess fools is wearing now, they be on every rack... the prices are laughable on most ****.

I can't eem.

But nah I don't shop, just grab what I need.
Maaaaaaaaaan ****

I went to the mall today and walked out empty handed having some of those thoughts.

With that said I'm just gonna stick to Levis as far as pants go :lol:

I try to get things that don't fade out in style. Plain tees, raw denim, shoes that aren't too loud.

My taste too expensive. I got great work clothes on some Papi Chuli ****. But my chill go to the movIes clothes is thin and mostly looks like I'm going to stunt at a strip club.

Now rarely buy clothes my girl pregs so now my child will look fly

I probably have a little too much at this point but my taste in clothes and kicks has definitely changed. At this point I buy clothes less often. I'm more into buying less often and buying higher end stuff. Like I'm trying to sell off some foams and Js to cop some Alden's and another pair of Gucci sneakers. Haven't bought any summer 2016 polo stuff cause I'd rather get another couple of suits. I also dress different for work now, so that's a big part of it.

i only buy clothes if they're on a major sale. i'd only pay full price if it's an article of clothing that i find irresistible. 

yesterday, i went to the outlet mall and spent $91 on some clothes that originally had a total price of $195. i prefer to save; no freaking way i'm paying the full $25-$50 each for the tops 
laugh.gif

i'm set for a long time when it comes to jeans. i think they're my new obsession when it comes to clothes.  

Last edited:
my problem with clothes is one day they fit and the next they don't. well when it comes to shirts. i don't think i wash them properly. i got tired of spending $$ for nice shirts just so they shrink in the dryer haha

i refuse to pay $40-50 for a graphic tee though.

i refuse to pay $80-90 for a collar shirt

and are the polos in tj max legit? 
nerd.gif

y'all ever notice woman have it easier when cloth shopping? $100 is like a few outfits but for a guy thats like 1-2 things....

What white tees and black tees you guys coping?

If you don't count work clothes (which i honestly buy once every 6 months) or gym clothes (which i pick up once every other month just a new work out shirt or shorts) i buy "casual clothes" probably once a month. Just a t shirt here and there.

But i feel you on the buyers remorse it basically keeps me from buying clothes every day because i always feel like i can get a better deal. Have wanted a nice pair of denim to wear to work for casual fridays for ever and can't seem to pull the trigger. Still just wear some gap selvage iv had for 5 + years or so.

my problem with clothes is one day they fit and the next they don't. well when it comes to shirts. i don't think i wash them properly. i got tired of spending $$ for nice shirts just so they shrink in the dryer haha

and are the polos in tj max legit? :nerd:

y'all ever notice woman have it easier when cloth shopping? $100 is like a few outfits but for a guy thats like 1-2 things....

Yeah theyre legit

What white tees and black tees you guys coping?

If you don't count work clothes (which i honestly buy once every 6 months) or gym clothes (which i pick up once every other month just a new work out shirt or shorts) i buy "casual clothes" probably once a month. Just a t shirt here and there.

But i feel you on the buyers remorse it basically keeps me from buying clothes every day because i always feel like i can get a better deal. Have wanted a nice pair of denim to wear to work for casual fridays for ever and can't seem to pull the trigger. Still just wear some gap selvage iv had for 5 + years or so.

I get the 3 pack polo joints at tjmaxx for $20

I'll usually buy stuff once or twice a month if I find a good sale or discount codes. I have a surplus of underwear from all the nordstrom and macys sales. I wish they'd have more sales on nike cushioned socks though.

Yesterday I splurged a little bit since I had a birthday coupon from jcrew. Ordered 3 leather dress belts and hoping the quality is good.

As far as white tees,the Hanes joints at Walmart . I need a new pack cuz I used all mines for work :lol:

I saw that they sold black Hanes white tees at Macy's ,I was geeked and ran to grab em like a teenage girl at a pop concert but then I saw that price tag ..... Yea, nah. :lol:

As far as white tees,the Hanes joints at Walmart . I need a new pack cuz I used all mines for work :lol:

I saw that they sold black Hanes white tees at Macy's ,I was geeked and ran to grab em like a teenage girl at a pop concert but then I saw that price tag ..... Yea, nah. :lol:

Yeah, I was at macys yesterday and their hanes stuff is way overpriced. I can almost the same hanes stuff at target for better prices.

Does Costco still sell their packs of kirkland t-shirts? I used to buy those all the time but the shirts were thick cotton and not comfortable to wear.

Twice a year I go back to the DMV. In the summer and in December. Spend at least 500 on clothes and call it a day. I hate shopping for clothes.

I stopped wasting money on the newest Jordans. I just cop some nice running joints. Roshes, Lunars etc.

and are the polos in tj max legit? :nerd:

Dont throw em in the dryer. Hang dry em. I do that with all my tees, keeps em from shrinking.

White tees. JC penny Stafford joints. $20 will get you like 6 thick joints.

Back
Top Bottom