Female Assistance Vol. Bootylicious

lol at the use of the words most and majority. you cant say that just based off the crazy black girls you guys have messed with. because none of you know themajority of black girls or most of the balck girls in your city much less the world. so it isnt fair at all for these statments to be made. because if thatsthe case most guys are lying idiot a-holes who only want sex and nothing more. now i know that isnt true but that is all i have been surrounded by and most ofthe black. but is it right for me to just go and down play the entire race because of what i have been surrounded by? no not at all. so think before some ofyou type.

5 dollars to a party w/dj is ftw all day five dollars to drink out of a keg with a bunch of dudes is not ok rather chill at the crib and watch espn and sipwith the homies
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i thought all women were crazy...didn't know it was exclusive to us...
you shouldve came to the meeting
eyes.gif

combo-breakin with your common sense
smh.gif

no one told me...i'll be at the next meeting...

TheTim11 wrote:
WOW!!!....its silly bammas throughout this thread like REALTALKAZ and BrandonB2005 thinking he's Uncle Ruckus and especially I R ANDRE....how is this bamma not banned for some BS like that

roll.gif

WOW!!! Dry Snitching huh?
smh.gif

Its cool you can be mad at me if you want about my taste in females.

Next time I will keep MY OPINION to myself because I know its some sensitive dudes on NT who cant take it.

smh.gif
that's all I have to say to some of the replies in here.

OP I can see where you're coming from everyone has those moments in life when they want to experience something different so I can't knock your hustle

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Originally Posted by dunks87

roll.gif

i beg to differ, this ,coming from a black chick.
OP just be yourself and please don't pull a Miami's Most Wanted "Jamie Kennedy" immediate TURN OFF.
Why it gotta be Miami???
nerd.gif

my bad my bad...i meant Malibu, I've only watched that movie once and that was years ago. I just remember ol boy was a straight up "wankster."

If you already got her this far than keep doing what you do...I was in ur same situation about a year ago and now she my g/f...

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

Man listen...ME-Myself I prefer spanish and snow bunnies thats just my preference and I'm black.

But listen if this is your first time messing with a black girl expect:

Negatives
-Insecurity, Jealousy, and a lot of attitude after you beat.
-They play too many damn games
-Argue for no reason at all, just out the blue arguing
-It could get physical if yall get that far in a argument
-If she has family(brothers/cousins) and you do something wrong watch your back
laugh.gif

-Don't get their hair wet
-Weave FTL
-Most of them think they are princess our for example they can be like 4 and in some outlandish way boost their selves to a 8

Positives
- Black girls have strong wills and confidence in themselves (most of the time bad for you, but overall a good look for them)
- Booty, but after a couple of kids that joint going to be sagging just like their chest
smh.gif

-Thats all I got

Overall just give me a bunny mixed with latina and I will be good
smokin.gif

Can we trade this loser in the racial draft for say K-Fed? Because he has 10x the black pride you'll ever have. How you gonna categorize every black woman you've never met?
smh.gif
laugh.gif
The stuff on that list can go for pretty much any girl.

Ya'll wildin in here with the blanket statements, but I can't help but laugh. You lump all black girls intoone category, but you probably the type to get your panties in a knot when some girl comes along with an "all men are dogs" mentality. Comedy.
laugh.gif

I'm trying to figure out what black pride has to do with my views on the type of females "I" like.
Im with you, its your opinion and your preference, no one can argue that. And people cant really talk about "lumping people in onecatagory" cause we all do it on NT : "Cops", "Bums/Homeless people", "Muslims", "Christians", "Atheists"and the list goes on....

Back
Top Bottom