"Female ejaculation comes in two forms, scientists find" Vol. Golden girls unite

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went from :lol: to :rofl:
to :x :x

Isn't there some stat that a woman that truly squirts is like 1 in 100 or something. Can't google im at work :lol:
So i am sure a lot of this is ducktales but that doesn't change the lulz

Last edited:
A+++ thread lulz where haz. Never had a squirter, pretty rare actually to have a chick orgasm like that, but would not like the idea. Let her cum in tears or load moans, not all over my torso or across the window pane. 

Sheets smell like piss after female "orgasm". So I was pretty sure it was piss all along.

Not a fan of eating booty but y'all do y'all..
Seriously though... This butt eating phenomenon didn't start until Kevin hate I brought it up mainstream...

I just can't do it...

There's literally nothing about putting my tongue in a poop shoot thats appealing to me.

Can't knock the next man for it though... That's just not for me...

Its a little too degrading

Not a fan of eating booty but y'all do y'all..
Seriously though... This butt eating phenomenon didn't start until Kevin hate I brought it up mainstream...

I just can't do it...

There's literally nothing about putting my tongue in a poop shoot thats appealing to me.

Can't knock the next man for it though... That's just not for me...

Its a little too degrading

**** kevin gates. that ***** is an institutionalized weirdo. Ol garbage pale kid lookin softball head *** boy. I'm a pioneer in my own right in this regard.

It's def not something you do to just ANY female famb.

Degrading? Ehhh *kayne shrug

Last edited:
My ex was a squirted. Mess was sexy. She would moan so hard and when girls make that sexy, cumming face followed by the loud moan :pimp:

First of all, to all you none booty lickers..you must stop thinking of the anus as a **** hole..
That's your first problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom