Female friends=Possible!!

Don't knock it till you try it! I've recently got a couple female friends and i've manage to keep it just friends. I'm actually kinda proud ofmyself. Its actually nice to just kick it with a girl and get her perspective on things. I think girls appreciate a dude who don't just wanna %+@@ them. Nothey're not ugly either. And on top of all this I actually don't feel gay despite my boys clowning me bout it. But if ever they are dtf then Iwouldn't pass up the opportunity.

I've chilled out with the whole "can't have girl friends" mindset, got plenty of them now. always good tohave chicks to talk to sometimes
pimp.gif

tried if it is a very attractive woman and I become friends with her, if she is mad cool it always end up as more

You have them and you respect them, but you know if they ever were dtf then there would be 0 hesitation.

I don't believe it, I believe there is always going to be an attraction, I have yet to be proven wrong in the situations I have seen. You can say what youwant but there isn't any convincing me. I can kick it with a girl, but I will not go out of my way to hangout with a girl I'm not trying to get at forthe simple fact that MOST OF THE GIRLS THAT I HAVE MET....ALL OF THE GIRLS THAT I HAVE MET...{emphasis the I,Me,Mi,Ego} are drama and I feel like I need tokeep their attention for some unknown reason if it is silent with any girl besides my girlfriend it is awkward. Oh and don't tell me I need to get outmore, I've been across country, I was born in MD and lived in KS, been down south for an extended stay(A grip of summers) been to Tx been pretty mucheverywhere east of Ks and haven't met any girls I'd kick it with on the reg.

Its possible cause I've know some of these girls so long and all their dealings that I would never mess with that imo

A lot of my closest friends happen to be women. The friendships I have them are strictly platonic. I don't understand when someone can say, "Women andmen can never really be friends."

how recent??? because its only a matter of time before the question of sex comes up trust me im friends with this girl at work but she claims were "BESTFRIENDS" and ionno if should just be comfortable with that or try to get at her and the question of sex has came up between us...

I'm always sarcastic with any girls that are my "friends."

Except for a couple.

But, they mostly get satire 24/7.

"what you up to?"
"Coming home from work."
"really? your mom pick you up?"
"nah, im riding through space on my unicorn. hold on, I'm about to make a u-turn at Mars."

Actual conversation.

"what you up to?"
"Coming home from work."
"really? your mom pick you up?"
"nah, im riding through space on my unicorn. hold on, I'm about to make a u-turn at Mars."

Thats "out of this world" corny.

i have plenty of guy friends, actually i have more male friends than female friends. no feelings involved and it's great, plus if there's some dudetrying to get "At me" my guy friend will step in and play the "role" which is always nice. friends of the opposite sex FTW

i have a few female friends i have known them since middle school they always flirting with me i jus laugh it off my girl hates it

i ve always wanted a female friend but ive been worried that id just smash, ive had friends girls before that were friends and they broke up and i smashed(more than once) and ive always worried that if it were just a girl id end up dating her,.. ne advice?

Back
Top Bottom